E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > MHD Custom Map Tune

09-14-2018, 05:48 AM   #1
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Decent

MHD Custom Map Tune

Does anyone have a custom map I can flash to my 2011 335i (N55). Already have a MHD Stage 2+. Just looking for a bit more power , Parts list is available if needed. Willing to pay but if your kind...thanks

Last edited by LoneWolfPistol; 09-14-2018 at 08:39 AM.. Reason: People not reading
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 08:01 AM   #2
Kevin39
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 N55

The point of a custom map is that it's dialed in for your own car. Contact a tuner and get one made.
      09-14-2018, 08:06 AM   #3
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin39 View Post
The point of a custom map is that it's dialed in for your own car. Contact a tuner and get one made.
N55 engine upgrades are the same parts DP,CP, Intercooler, etc... So if someone has the similar mods as me I can get a tune from them. Honestly your reply was as helpful as my response to you. Get lost, unless otherwise your directing me to a "tuner" as I requested in the beginning of this forum. thanks not really
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 08:30 AM   #4
Bullcitybmmer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i e92 msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplev33 View Post
N55 engine upgrades are the same parts DP,CP, Intercooler, etc... So if someone has the similar mods as me I can get a tune from them. Honestly your reply was as helpful as my response to you. Get lost, unless otherwise your directing me to a "tuner" as I requested in the beginning of this forum. thanks not really
With all due respect... what you're describing is the OTS MHD map. It's someone's best attempt at a "one size fits all" map for a common engine with a common set of mods & parts.

If that's not enough, you're looking at a custom tune. I'm not sure you're going to going to find anyone who'll share their custom maps with you for free, and if even you could, there is no guarantee that it'll make your particular car run any better. You're also not going to find a reputable tuner who will work for free, so if you want to do it right, just pony up the $$ and work with one of the great tuners who have worked hard to enhance this platform, like Justin at Twisted.
Appreciate 3
      09-14-2018, 08:34 AM   #5
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullcitybmmer View Post
With all due respect... what you're describing is the OTS MHD map. It's someone's best attempt at a "one size fits all" map for a common engine with a common set of mods & parts.

If that's not enough, you're looking at a custom tune. I'm not sure you're going to going to find anyone who'll share their custom maps with you for free, and if even you could, there is no guarantee that it'll make your particular car run any better. You're also not going to find a reputable tuner who will work for free, so if you want to do it right, just pony up the $$ and work with one of the great tuners who have worked hard to enhance this platform, like Justin at Twisted.
As I stated earlier sir, Please read before you type. I said, " I would pay but if you don't mind copying and pasting a file and sending a email for free I don't mind that either. So thank you sir and have a nice day

It really blows my mind how people have nothing else to do but troll a forum. if you DONT have the answer then DONT respond. Simple

Last edited by LoneWolfPistol; 09-14-2018 at 08:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 08:47 AM   #6
Bullcitybmmer
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i e92 msport

Quote:
As I stated earlier sir, Please read before you type. I said, " I would pay but if you don't mind copying and pasting a file and sending a email for free I don't mind that either. So thank you sir and have a nice day
No, what you said was "Willing to pay but if your kind...thanks".

Just buy a custom tune from Justin HERE. His prices are very reasonable for what you get and are in line with the market cost of this sort of service.
Appreciate 3
      09-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #7
NRigs
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi

I think you are missing the point of a custom tune. Your car will run like crap on someone else's custom tune. It is a tune for their car, not yours. Spend the money and get your own custom tune made. I am telling you the answer like everyone else who is telling you to get your own custom tune. It is that simple.
      09-14-2018, 09:05 AM   #8
lwgrenier
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335i XDrive

I'll give you mine for $15k. It makes 700whp on a stock car.
Appreciate 2
Kevin39164.00
      09-14-2018, 09:48 AM   #9
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRigs View Post
I think you are missing the point of a custom tune. Your car will run like crap on someone else's custom tune. It is a tune for their car, not yours. Spend the money and get your own custom tune made. I am telling you the answer like everyone else who is telling you to get your own custom tune. It is that simple.
Thanks for trolling. now if you have a tuners name and information for a custom tune I think your response would actually be worth something. Until then thanks, I shouldnt have to go in depth to explain myself or what im doing but in todays trolls everyone wants to have an opinion but never a suggested answer. Its simple good day sir
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 09:49 AM   #10
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwgrenier View Post
I'll give you mine for $15k. It makes 700whp on a stock car.
Do you accept bubble money?
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 09:51 AM   #11
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullcitybmmer View Post
No, what you said was "Willing to pay but if your kind...thanks".

Just buy a custom tune from Justin HERE. His prices are very reasonable for what you get and are in line with the market cost of this sort of service.
Exactly.. I say willing to pay and all your focused on is the word " Free " even though it wasn't used in my sentence. Its cool bro I understand , Troll on and thanks for the delayed info +1
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 10:13 AM   #12
C2YT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i

So,

You want a "custom" tune from someone else's vehicle correct? Because you believe you are leaving power on the table with an OTS tune?

There are many, many, many variables in a custom tune. FBO on one car does not perform the same as FBO on another. A custom tune dials in perfectly on the environment the vehicle resides in as well.

It sounds like you expect someone to send you a custom tune that they paid for. Goodluck with your search, but you might want to research some tuners or look into a JB4 BEF that you can optimize with free tuning support from BMS.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 10:50 AM   #13
orteeze
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 YMB F80

Builds car off of used parts he low balls and now used "custom" tunes lmao

Great way to represent the community.
2011 BSP 335is- FOR SALE
2018 YMB M3- Current
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 11:32 AM   #14
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orteeze View Post
Builds car off of used parts he low balls and now used "custom" tunes lmao

Great way to represent the community.
Knows me soo well outside of his computer he can tell I built it with used parts lmao...Great way to show the shetty trolls in the " Community"
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 11:37 AM   #15
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by C2YT View Post
So,

You want a "custom" tune from someone else's vehicle correct? Because you believe you are leaving power on the table with an OTS tune?

There are many, many, many variables in a custom tune. FBO on one car does not perform the same as FBO on another. A custom tune dials in perfectly on the environment the vehicle resides in as well.

It sounds like you expect someone to send you a custom tune that they paid for. Goodluck with your search, but you might want to research some tuners or look into a JB4 BEF that you can optimize with free tuning support from BMS.
To explain this once and once for all, im looking for a custom tune map from another FOB N55. im willing to pay for tune but also if its free I don't mind. Me and my guys in the community have an idea that we want to try and It doesn't have to be explained by any of the trolls in this post. If you have someone (tuner) let it be known. if you just want to exercise your fingers there's a website for words per minute on google. Good Day
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 11:48 AM   #16
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

This forum is so tragic like you guys will gang up on people who asking questions just to troll them because you don't understand in FULL detail what they're trying to do with they're OWN project. If your not helping then get tf on. You replying saying the same thing you read above just to see yourself in a forum. If you paid 3-5k to build your car congrats but guess what someone out there has a different build different idea than you. So before you troll them don't and before you make a useless post. Turn off your device.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 12:13 PM   #17
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Single Turbo N54 on Meth!

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Go contact Motiv. $250 for lifetime custom tuning. They have been tuning N54/55s longer than anyone else and unlike most tuners, actually have an N54 powered race car which competes and wins.

email: jake@motivmotorsport.com
Appreciate 1
      09-14-2018, 12:32 PM   #18
LoneWolfPistol
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Go contact Motiv. $250 for lifetime custom tuning. They have been tuning N54/55s longer than anyone else and unlike most tuners, actually have an N54 powered race car which competes and wins.

email: jake@motivmotorsport.com
FINALLY Thank you sir!! , I appreciate the help.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 12:36 PM   #19
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
FINALLY Thank you sir!! , I appreciate the help.
Happy to help!

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I've had Jake custom tune two of my N54s now. He is a stand up guy.

Jake will answer all of your questions before you start and ask what hardware you are running and your goals etc. Tell Jake I sent you. He is a good guy and usually gets back to me with a new custom map within 3 business days of when I send him a log.

Best of luck! Time for me to go take the car for a spin and get another log over to him now that I think about it.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 12:57 PM   #20
C2YT
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e90 335i

Quote:
To explain this once and once for all, im looking for a custom tune map from another FOB N55. im willing to pay for tune but also if its free I don't mind. Me and my guys in the community have an idea that we want to try and It doesn't have to be explained by any of the trolls in this post. If you have someone (tuner) let it be known. if you just want to exercise your fingers there's a website for words per minute on google. Good Day
Hold up, because I understand what you are asking for. You want someone to send you a tune file and you are willing to pay for it. BUT, you are to cheap to have someone develop a custom tune for you, and unwilling to look at other options such as a BEF.

Handouts don't come for free, nothing does. Which is why you are "willing to pay" but if it comes free then it comes free. Explain why someone would spend $300+ to develop a custom flash for their car then send it over to you for pennies on the dollar?

My fingers get a great exercise right here, but thanks for the work out advice. haha.

If you and your "guys" have an idea of what you want to try, why are you asking for hand outs? This community isn't exactly open source. You have to pay to play. No one is trolling here, just offering solid advice.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2018, 01:59 PM   #21
Turbod
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 E84 X1 35i M Sport

Contact AJ at EMP tuning. His tunes will blow you away.
2020 F97 X3M | 11.0@123
2023 G80 M3 xDrive
Appreciate 3
      09-14-2018, 02:19 PM   #22
Torgus
Slow.
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW E92  [10.00]
2007 BMW E90  [0.00]
2006 BMW E91  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbod View Post
Contact AJ at EMP tuning. His tunes will blow you away.
you blow your motor away as well. that guy is responsible for more blown n54s than anyone on the planet including bmw.
Appreciate 0