E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Issues Coding and Registering New Battery

02-22-2024, 03:21 PM   #1
mohmuj1
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330i

Issues Coding and Registering New Battery

PREFACE: I am a novice, so I do not know much of anything but I learn quick. Just looking for guidance. I feel like I have preface this because people get uppity and frustrated with novices for no reason.

BMW E90 330i 2006. Battery died, replaced it, and got to coding it with NCSExpert and registering with INPA. Couple of issues I ran into:

In NCSExpert, FSW_PSW.TRC file under Klasse_batterie was already coded for 90ah_agm even though old battery was FLA (non-AGM). My guess is that previous owner replaced original battery but did not code. I go to INPA to confirm the new battery values line up. However battery is reading 91ah. Is this normal? Or if not, should I be worried (and how would I fix it?)?

Second issue is the recorded kilometer readings in INPA. Current and 1 day ago km readings match my mileage. However, km reading from days 3,4, and 5 are reading more than double the km value. What is up with that? How do I fix it?
Appreciate 0