E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Tablet For MHD ETC..

04-20-2020, 08:56 PM   #1
DiFFv1
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i l 328xi l X5M

FS: Tablet For MHD ETC..

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 44.00

Item Interest
Tablet for flashing MHD Etc..
Great Tablet No damage Empty Storage
Model: MatrixPad Z1 ( VANKYO )

04-21-2020, 11:20 PM   #2
DiFFv1
Captain
United_States
Rep

bump* Great size for car mount
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2020, 11:01 PM   #3
OrmondBMW
Private
Rep
Drives: X3, i8

This guy is a fraud. Paid him Venmo for some parts then disappeared. Credit card dispute opened.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2020, 11:48 PM   #4
SlimE92
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E92 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrmondBMW View Post
This guy is a fraud. Paid him Venmo for some parts then disappeared. Credit card dispute opened.
Wow smh
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2020, 06:06 PM   #5
blueballzusmc
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 335is convertible

Quote:
That's horrible
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2020, 10:45 AM   #6
vladskies
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e90

Quote:
I can’t support this statement myself personally as I have bought LPFP from him sometime ago and we had a smooth interaction, and I’m sure other folks could say the same as Diff is an extremely active member of e90post.

We all can lose track of things during certain times, but I wouldn’t want Diff’a name to be brought down over one bad interaction compared to many positives in the past.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 05:33 AM   #7
OrmondBMW
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladskies View Post
Quote:
I can’t support this statement myself personally as I have bought LPFP from him sometime ago and we had a smooth interaction, and I’m sure other folks could say the same as Diff is an extremely active member of e90post.

We all can lose track of things during certain times, but I wouldn’t want Diff’a name to be brought down over one bad interaction compared to many positives in the past.
That's what I thought too about him when I did my research before paying him. But I'm now out almost $500 without the parts I paid for and he stopped replying to my messages the moment I asked him for a tracking number!

I'd love for you to give me a good explanation as to what is going on other than fraud? Perhaps you can contact him to find out and enlighten us all?

The money I'm out has no real significance for me, I just want to make sure he doesn't get to do this to someone else.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 10:24 AM   #8
vladskies
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
That's what I thought too about him when I did my research before paying him. But I'm now out almost $500 without the parts I paid for and he stopped replying to my messages the moment I asked him for a tracking number!

I'd love for you to give me a good explanation as to what is going on other than fraud? Perhaps you can contact him to find out and enlighten us all?

The money I'm out has no real significance for me, I just want to make sure he doesn't get to do this to someone else.
Interesting.

Well only way to really know what happened is if Diff answers your question on here, that way everyone in the future can see, to clear his name.

Simple.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2020, 07:37 PM   #9
OrmondBMW
Private
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

Interesting.

Well only way to really know what happened is if Diff answers your question on here, that way everyone in the future can see, to clear his name.

Simple.
The silence is deafening lol.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2020, 12:37 PM   #10
DiFFv1
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Im just now signing back on after all this craziness has been going on, and i see that ive been spammed for these accusations. I want to say that i have not received any money from you and i can prove this. I also would like you to provide me with the contact info about this. Because i dont even have a email from you nor a phone number. Could you please PM me so we can get this cleared and resolved. If you have filled a dispute then it was not made with we but with someone else. i have changed my password being that i wasn't able to sign in and that can also be verified with the moderators if necessary. Again i am sorry and would like to help in this issue. Awaiting your PM. Thanks respectfully
      05-21-2020, 02:30 PM   #11
vladskies
Private First Class
Rep

OrmondBMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiFFv1 View Post
Im just now signing back on after all this craziness has been going on, and i see that ive been spammed for these accusations. I want to say that i have not received any money from you and i can prove this. I also would like you to provide me with the contact info about this. Because i dont even have a email from you nor a phone number. Could you please PM me so we can get this cleared and resolved. If you have filled a dispute then it was not made with we but with someone else. i have changed my password being that i wasn't able to sign in and that can also be verified with the moderators if necessary. Again i am sorry and would like to help in this issue. Awaiting your PM. Thanks respectfully
Appreciate 0