E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Please Help My Launch Control Isnt Working

02-08-2019, 10:37 PM   #1
MethodologysN54
Never straight, always forward.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw 335is E93 Convertible

Red face Please Help My Launch Control Isnt Working

hello i need help with my launch control it isn't working i do what is needed and i am not seeing the flag show up i turn off the traction by holding it for a few seconds and it goes away i put to M1 i make sure i drive the car least 10 miles before i do so and make sure its warmed up i hold break down and press on the gas till i hear the little click behind the peddle the rpm starts to go up it makes it to around 1000-1500 before it dies down and goes to 0 and the gas meter goes to empty i notice i goes back to where it needs to but just swings to empty when i try and rev up the rpms to do launch control???? what is this happening i heard that could poss be a software issue where they have to reset my software but the thing is my car is a salvage rebuilt title and they won't work on cars that are salvaged????? what can i do??????
Appreciate 0