E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > FS: e90 2011 BMW 335i xDrive M sport + premium pkg

11-13-2016, 11:11 PM   #1
karsen
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i

FS: e90 2011 BMW 335i xDrive M sport + premium pkg

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Located in South Denver

Hey guys, fairly new here, but selling my black on black e90 2011 BMW 335i xDrive sedan. This car is a lot of fun and has been well-kept and maintained. Clean Carfax with no accidents, I park out of my way to avoid door dings.

The Dakota leather seats still smell brand new and the car is so smooth. There are absolutely no issues. It was just serviced recently at a BMW dealer and also had an oil change about 2k miles ago. New battery (OEM BMW) and newer (less than 2k miles) all-season tires, too! Current mileage is right around 47,600. I have both keys. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Packages:
M Sport package: M sport wheels, sport seats, and M sport steering wheel with paddle shifters, BMW body kit
Premium package: Bi-xenon headlights, NAVIGATION, Dakota leather seats, dark burl walnut trim, heated seats, Harmon-Kardon sound, sun/moonroof, BMW Assist with Bluetooth system, Driver and passenger door mirrors with automatic operation, backup sensors.

Asking $20,500 OBO. You won't easily find another 335 like this! I've also changed to the black front grille and replaced stock for LED angel eyes to give it an even more aggressive look (all cosmetic) - but instead I can give you the stock parts if you prefer.

Bonus: choose BMW rubber all-season mats or the Weathertech rubber all-season mats. You'll also get the BMW trunk liner, too.

Located in South Denver. I do have a lienholder but once they can verify the cashier's check funds, they'll over night you the title.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited by karsen; 12-02-2016 at 11:08 AM.. Reason: SOLD SOLD SOLD
Appreciate 0