E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Unable to store radio presets w/ CCC

06-21-2015, 11:31 PM   #1
sajibaba
Rep
Drives: S2000

Unable to store radio presets w/ CCC

1) I've searched and checked the manual and can't find a fix to this particular radio gremlin. I've got an early CCC idrive system (no hard preset buttons). When I go through the procedure to store a radio station (manual mode, select 'set', select 'store', and select which location I want it stored in), the system looks like it is working fine but the new station never appears in my presets list. I've tried to add a station to the preset list from every angle I could think of but all with the same results.

2) Don't know if this is a connected issue but whenever I startup the car, the radio defaults to the AM band and I get static even when I leave it on an FM station (this sometimes happens when I last had the AUX input selected). I have comfort access so I'll test to see if it is different from when the fob is in the ignition vs when it is not but I don't think there is a correlation.

When I switch key fobs, the list of stations in my presets changes but I'm still unable to change those presets. Is this a software glitch that I have to take to the dealer to have updated?

Thanks,
Appreciate 0