E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > NOX Emulator - anyone used one?

12-04-2018, 10:58 AM   #89
Stoatmaster
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 330i M Sport (MT)

I have an aging Nox Catalyst, so I have been looking at these.

First off I'll just try a 'replacement' and reset adaptions via ISTA and see if the car is smart enough to see through the subterfuge. Just had the Nox sensor replaced, so the catalyst flagging an error now is very annoying.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2018, 11:59 AM   #90
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 320i, F31 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoatmaster View Post
I have an aging Nox Catalyst, so I have been looking at these.

First off I'll just try a 'replacement' and reset adaptions via ISTA and see if the car is smart enough to see through the subterfuge. Just had the Nox sensor replaced, so the catalyst flagging an error now is very annoying.
The car is smart enough, but give it a try and report back.
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2021, 04:21 PM   #91
0l0dom0l0
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 330i

What are the updates on the NOXEM a couple of years down the line?

Got the aging code and no stratified running. Already repaired the sensor and registered a replacement sensor/ cat.

Aging code has returned 8 months later.

There doesn't seem to be any other options.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2021, 12:44 AM   #92
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

All still fine. No errors here.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 03:15 AM   #93
ahuss
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 325i

Avoid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0l0dom0l0 View Post
What are the updates on the NOXEM a couple of years down the line?

Got the aging code and no stratified running. Already repaired the sensor and registered a replacement sensor/ cat.

Aging code has returned 8 months later.

There doesn't seem to be any other options.

I purchased this emulator, it has gone faulty, and they refuse to replace it under warranty. Their website says the sensor will last up to three hundred thousand miles, whilst mine did not even last up to twenty. so be warned. Then when you go to email them this is the reply you get. avoid the frustration. I attach an email log.

Dear Sirs,
I purchased an emulator from you possibly a year ago now, it was working perfectly,
but now flags a 30DE code. I haven’t driven an excess amount of miles I’ve done
around 10,000 since fitting the sensor. The engine no longer runs stratified charge
mode with this fault code. The fault takes 1 hour to come back if cleared.
May you kindly send me one under warranty?
Kind regards,
Abdul
bimmerprofs.com <info@bimmerprofs.com> 1 April 2022 at 02:15
To: Abdul H <ahusstrade@gmail.com>
Hello Abdul,
a. we are providing one year of limited warranty for the NOXEMs probe:
Warranty - Bimmerprofs.com | NOx emulator NOXEM 129 | 130 | 402 developed for
BMW N43 & N53 series engines
as we see, you purchased your device 25th of September 2020.
b. damage to the probe is consequences, not the cause. The cause is water; fuel; oil;
debris; mechanical damage:
What damages the NOx sensor - Bimmerprofs.com | NOx emulator NOXEM 129 |
130 | 402 developed for BMW N43 & N53 series engines
c. there could be other issues too (which could trigger 30DE error) - issues with
Lambda probes; exhaust, etc.
Regards,
Bimmerprofs team
info@bimmerprofs.com
https://bimmerprofs.com
01/04/2022, 08:59 Gmail - Nox emulator bmw n53 325i
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ik...msg-a%3Ar-394… 2/6
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify
the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and
delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
----- Reply to message -----
Subject: Nox emulator bmw n53 325i
Date: piektd., 1 apr. 2022, 00:27
To: bimmerprofs.com <info@bimmerprofs.com>
[Quoted text hidden]
Abdul H <ahusstrade@gmail.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:09
To: "bimmerprofs.com" <info@bimmerprofs.com>
I bought this item on the assumption that it would last at least a hundred thousand
miles, like you advertise on the website. It hasn’t lasted very long at all. This car
wasn’t driven much since the fitting on the sensor.
I am sure it’s is your sensor that is causing the problem, as I have replace every
electrical item on the engine trying to solve this issue. Even the injectors are brand
new. The engine runs very well. However, I still get this fault code.
I’ve bought a second hand nox sensor to experiment with, and when driving around
with this, the fault does not come back! Therefore, it is the sensor causing the issue.
If you are not going to do anything about it. I would like to lodge a complaint. As this
sensor was not exactly cheap, and it did not last any where near the mileage you
promote on the website!
Abdul
[Quoted text hidden]
bimmerprofs.com <info@bimmerprofs.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:17
Dear Abdul,
please try to understand - leaking injectors could (and usually will) damage every
NOx sensor.
Our sensors are most robust because of the OEM Bosch probes used.
As I wrote - the cause of this issue needs to be fixed first! You are talking about
consequences.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ik...msg-a%3Ar-394… 3/6
Moreover, it's not clear - this could be even mechanical damage or clogging thanks to
increased oil consumption, for example.
In addition, it's not clear - your used sensor enter Online mode or not (with a 99%
probability - didn't). You are making completely wrong decisions thanks to your limited
understanding of knowledge.
I assume it's pointless to offer you diagnostics because you know better.
Bimmerprofs team
info@bimmerprofs.com
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error, please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential
information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify
delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
Subject: Re: Nox emulator bmw n53 325i
Date: piektd., 1 apr. 2022, 10:09
[Quoted text hidden]
[Quoted text hidden]
Abdul H <ahusstrade@gmail.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:29
There is no need for your diagnostics, I am a master technician, and I have been
working on cars for many years. My vehicle has no oil consumption. And the injectors
are not leaking. All of the lambda probes are brand new. I even use the best fuel from
shell to avoid any issues. But nothing seems to work. The only thing that has kept
this fault code out of my system is another nox sensor. I don’t get any other faults at
all. Not even an uneven run code, which is triggered very easily on these engines as
I’m sure you are aware.
There is no point attacking my character, and now that you have done so I will be
taking this further. I know the n53 lean burn engines like the back of my hand. As I’ve
worked for BMW for a long time. I knew that if I contacted you first you would send
me on my way again saying there is something wrong with my engine. However, I
have eliminated all possible causes. You sensor looks fine physically. But I believe it
is not reporting correctly.
I would like to lodge a formal complaint. Please include all emails in the complaint.
[Quoted text hidden]
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ik...msg-a%3Ar-394… 4/6
bimmerprofs.com <info@bimmerprofs.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:32
Dear Abdul,
if you are talking about (just/only) error codes, not live data/test plans, that means -
you have zero understanding of what they mean.
Accordingly, your mega experience and understanding are not true.
That's so simple.
info@bimmerprofs.com
Date: piektd., 1 apr. 2022, 10:29
[Quoted text hidden]
[Quoted text hidden]
Abdul H <ahusstrade@gmail.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:39
Your attitude and demeanour stinks, it is well within my rights to lodge a full complaint
and have it dealt with administratively. I am from the UK so I can assure you the
training we receive here is top quality. I do not need to prove myself to you.
Especially with the way you are currently representing yourself.
I would like to speak to someone more senior, namely, your manger or supervisor.
Possibly they will have better people skills.
Now if you would kindly lodge a complaint so this can be dealt with properly. That
way we can limit using anymore of your precious brain power.
[Quoted text hidden]
bimmerprofs.com <info@bimmerprofs.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:43
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ik...msg-a%3Ar-394… 5/6
Abdul from the UK? Woow.
I assume you arrived in the UK, right? Pretty strange name for a UK citizen...
info@bimmerprofs.com
Date: piektd., 1 apr. 2022, 10:39
[Quoted text hidden]
[Quoted text hidden]
Abdul H <ahusstrade@gmail.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:45
Really, are being racist now… I was born here thank you very much. I assume your a
one man business and so that it why you are acting like this.
[Quoted text hidden]
bimmerprofs.com <info@bimmerprofs.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:52
Racist? Are you sure? Just a question.
How can we help you?
What are you expecting? Because we are not licking your ass, our business is
worse?
We sent you a link with all details related to the warranty, offered diagnostics,
explained the cause of your issue. Provided additional information. Which part was
too complicated?
info@bimmerprofs.com
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ik...msg-a%3Ar-394… 6/6
Date: piektd., 1 apr. 2022, 10:45
[Quoted text hidden]
[Quoted text hidden]
Abdul H <ahusstrade@gmail.com> 1 April 2022 at 08:57
Read your emails carefully. If it is too hard for you to fathom. I will be posting the
email log onto all the forums to ensure people get a real understanding on what you
are actually like to what you portray. You’ve said enough. We shall see what the
public think of the way you responded
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 06:49 AM   #94
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Wow... that makes for very uncomfortable reading and it's a shame the conversation went south at all, let alone how quickly it did.

I'm obviously no expert, but if it's the probe itself that is the issue, it can be replaced with a Bosch lambda sensor can't it? You just need to make sure you keep the helicoil thread adapter that came with the NoxEm.

Mine has been working with no issues for a number of years now.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 07:27 AM   #95
0l0dom0l0
First Lieutenant
Rep

Oh dear, that is unacceptable.

I have not purchased a sensor from them and have just been living with the NOX cat aging code after reading several reports of poor customer service and issues appearing with the sensors after 12 months.

Reading those emails is the nail in the coffin. Absolutely not a company I want to engage with.
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2022, 07:29 AM   #96
0l0dom0l0
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrongmark View Post

Wow... that makes for very uncomfortable reading and it's a shame the conversation went south at all, let alone how quickly it did.

I'm obviously no expert, but if it's the probe itself that is the issue, it can be replaced with a Bosch lambda sensor can't it? You just need to make sure you keep the helicoil thread adapter that came with the NoxEm.

Mine has been working with no issues for a number of years now.
It could, but that is on the assumption the issue is with the sensor itself, which it may or may not be. I've read some have had issues with the boards.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 07:46 AM   #97
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Admittedly, it's not something I've been following on the forum for some time and so I wasn't aware of the issues. It's a shame about this as, although their written english isn't perfect, their website has some pretty good information on the N43/53 engine, so they obviously know their stuff.

You'd like to think they might do something as a goodwill gesture, but I thought that EU law stipulated a 2 year warranty? How this works when selling to someone in the UK, I'm not sure.

Update: had a look on their website:

"Warranty

Bimmerprofs provides the following warranty for NOXEM: one-year (from sales date) limited warranty for sensors head; lifetime limited warranty for electronic of NOXEM."

Last edited by wrongmark; 04-01-2022 at 08:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2022, 12:01 PM   #98
Dormermike
Captain
Rep
Drives: Bmw f10

Well, thats a pity. I think they are a one man band outfit. Wonder if anyone has a dead noxem how easy it would be to reverse engineer or fix whats wrong with it? Not hard for the right person is my bet. I doubt they make them in latvia any way, more likely a factory in china, or its an arduino packaged up in a box. Be interesting to take a look. One thing for sure they are priced to be cheaper than OEM nox sensor, I doubt there is much to them at all and certainly not as complex as oem (assumption).

any use? https://bimmerprofs.com/diy-noxem-repair/
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2022, 03:17 AM   #99
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Ok so I’ve been a busybody and reached out to Bimmerprofs to try and help Abdul out. It would seem I’ve opened a can of worms. There is more to this story.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2022, 04:54 AM   #100
Dormermike
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Ok so I’ve been a busybody and reached out to Bimmerprofs to try and help Abdul out. It would seem I’ve opened a can of worms. There is more to this story.
Do spill - there are often 2 sides to a story.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2022, 05:25 PM   #101
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormermike View Post
Well ahus has 1 post to his (user)name, that more or less tells you all you need to know.

Edit: In short, I believe the guys in Latvia, tried to do the right thing, and probably even more. They get a lot of people trying it on, trying to scam them etc.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 02:41 AM   #102
Sicis
Private
Rep
Drives: E93

Garage List
2007 Bmw 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Well ahus has 1 post to his (user)name, that more or less tells you all you need to know.

Edit: In short, I believe the guys in Latvia, tried to do the right thing, and probably even more. They get a lot of people trying it on, trying to scam them etc.
Plus i really don't get it what he wants to achieve. He is out of warranty anyway. My Noxem is running just fine roughly 10 month old with 16k km only though. Hope it lasts.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 02:52 AM   #103
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 118i, 335i and 328i

Mine Noxem died about 6 month ago so right around 2 years of usage. I self diagnosed and determined the sensor went bad ( I think the electronics were ok) they would not assist unless I sent them like 25-26 different inpa screen shots. I captured every one I though I needed and the only response I received was. This is not enough info, if it is too difficult for you to provide what is required go to your mechanic or dealer to assist you. ( not a direct quote)
I yanked the sensor out and stuck an OEM sensor back in and never looked back. The original OEM sensor lasted about 200k kilometers, Noxem lasted about 30k kilometers.

What did I want from them after two years of usage? I really just wanted to find out if it really was the sensor giving up and if it was the sensor, which boshe sensor they used so I could swap it out. But instead they/he shifted to the standard blurb, leaky injectors oil in the exhaust etc.
2009 335i Saphire Black M Sport "Leopold" Cobb stage 2 aggressive tune, Mishimoto FMIC, Cobb charge pipe, Cobb catted down pipes, Forge diverter valves, BMS inlets and DCI, Cyba scoops and M Individual Audio retrofit and M3 gauge cluster retrofit.
2011 328i Titan Silver M Sport "Franzel" <--Wife's car

Last edited by david in germany; 04-03-2022 at 03:02 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 12:25 PM   #104
Dormermike
Captain
Rep

Quote:

Since deleted his post I see. So spreads rumours then pussies out when he gets called on it. What a chap.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 02:27 PM   #105
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Quote:
Since deleted his post I see. So spreads rumours then pussies out when he gets called on it. What a chap.
I must have missed the deleted post?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 02:31 PM   #106
wrongmark
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep

Ok so the guy from BimmerProf wanted me to post a reply for him, here it is copied and pasted:

“ Guys, my English is far from perfect; Mark is right for sure.
Just a few short comments about the source post. First of all – a buyer ‘’forgot’’ purchasing data and lies about the current situation. (Btw., cheating with data of purchase is the most popular maneuver). He was informed about warranty conditions (unfortunately, all links were ‘’disappeared’’ in his post). The warranty (for the probe) expired 6 months ago and as we see, I informed him about this in our conversation. All information (about warranty, replacement, diagnostics, etc. – is available on our website; links were sent to the buyer). Also, I offered diagnostics (and no single word about the money). Poor service? I don’t think so. But it seems it’s the usual way how people think nowadays. How to ‘’save’’ money, how to grill seller. Expired warranty? Not a big deal! ‘’Replace probe for free; otherwise... Provide an extra discount, or...’’ Report credit card as stolen the next day after the purchase, etc.? Excellent ideas!
As we see, the owner of the car in his email mentions 10k miles, in a post here – twenty thousand. But maybe fifty or one hundred? Or more?
Relating to ‘’I am from the UK’’. As I remember, the UK is not a part of the EU anymore. At the same time, we did our best to save customers money on customs and extra taxes. Around 100 EUR. In addition to 2000 EUR on NOx converters replacement. In addition to at least 100 EUR because NOXEM is cheaper than OEM sensor. In addition to 250 .. 500 EUR (within 10 ..20 K miles) saved thanks to lower fuel consumption. Still not enough? Bad product?
Abdul contacted us 18 months ago (I can post our conversation if interested). 30E9 error was stored, which means – the NOx converter is aged/damaged. After the installation of NOXEM, Abdul (a professional with 30+ years of experience if we can trust him) had issues with service procedures (he simply didn’t follow installation instructions), When he fixed this issue, a 3104 error appeared (which means issues with ignition), but he didn’t follow our recommendations to check misfire counters. He simply disappeared. Despite his own ‘’ I’m guessing injectors are worn…’’
Abdul re-appeared after a few months with information about plausibility (sensor/dynamics) error. 3104 still/again was on the screen. This time Abdul wrote ‘’ I would say it could be my injectors…’’.
We kindly asked to collect the requested information for diagnostics, but this task was too complicated for our client. Instead of INPA screens, he sent a video with a view of KOMBI. Despite serious suspicions relating to leaking injectors, he disappeared again. We inspected all received information and answered all questions completely free of charge.
On our website (including warranty conditions) we countless times are repeating – issues with injectors, ignition system, and fuel mixture need to be solved immediately! Why? Otherwise, NOXEMs probe (as well as other sensors of exhaust, and CO converters) will be damaged quickly!
So, this ‘’professional’’ mentioned worn/damaged injectors several times, facing 3014 error regularly, even error relating plausibility appear (which is a direct sign about issues with leaking injectors), at least 3 times is kindly asked to send diagnostics data (but was not able to do this), now he is blaming NOXEM and our service! Seriously?

For me, it’s not clear what do you guys mean by ‘’I heard about poor service after 12 months...’’ Was the probe not replaced for free? Possibly. Leaking injectors were not replaced for free? Definitely. I am offering complete diagnostics for these complicated engines starting from 20 EUR (max price – 50 EUR). Diagnostics include analysis of all live data; report; exact recommendations on how to fix issues; a checkup after repair. If someone knows better diagnostics, please let me know!
I am providing a lifetime warranty for NOXEMs electronic. Poor service? Someone reported issues with ‘’boards’’? Since November of 2017, I remember just ONE case with a PCB issue! And sensor was replaced immediately. And I was honest to the buyer, he was informed about the failure of via (we had a technically correct communication, he is an engineer too). Mike, I’ll disappoint you, but – no, these devices are not manufactured in China. But, yes, even the best quality parts could fail. If someone has or had issues with electronics but didn’t contact me – I have no clue why. Oh, maybe I know. Some guys appeared with used devices (they had questions about installation and service procedures) but were not able to explain where they get them. Yes, they were included in the blacklist because I don’t support thieves.
Mike posted a link where each of you can replace the probe by yourself. Within minutes. I am not trying to earn extra money! Please understand – the probe can (and will) be damaged if there are issues with injectors (they are dripping; sometimes stuck in the open position; their beam has incorrect geometry, etc.); ignition system (misfires); water condensation (thanks to short rides in the city); oil (increased oil consumption), debris (low-quality fuel), thanks to mechanical damage. These issues need to be fixed immediately! If not, the whole exhaust could be destroyed (including CO converters). And your brand new probe will be ruined too quickly! There is no need to do reverse engineering! In my blog, you can find the description of typical damages of Lambda probes. In conjunction with live data and specific tests, usually, it’s possible to determine the cause of such issues.
OIOdomOIO – driving your car with 30E9 means: DME performs complete limp mode. Exhaust temperature is incorrect; injectors are not measured; cylinder’s individual fuel mixture is incorrect. As a result – CO converters are overloaded. And finally damaged. I have no idea about emission requirements during Technical Inspection in your country, but normally these BMWs are not able to pass TI with damaged CO converters. I am not recommending the worst (my) service possible, I am just trying to warn you about possible issues in the future.
And finally – I am sharing my knowledge and experience completely for free. I am answering ALL emails. Maybe sometimes I am harsh (sorry guys, in our country we all are a bit emotional thanks to the war in Ukraine), but if I can help you, please let me know.”
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2022, 03:14 PM   #107
Dormermike
Captain
Rep

Quote:
I must have missed the deleted post?
No, my mistake. I thought the original post had been deleted but i didnt scroll up far enough.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2022, 03:58 AM   #108
0l0dom0l0
First Lieutenant
Rep

It is a reasonable response.

But I'm not sure I entirely agree with some of the points.

The NOXEM is simply a wide band lambda sensor, rather than a nox probe, with some clever electronics that either modify the sensor values to match what would be expected from the nox probe or send a constant voltage to indicate that the NOX cats are in good health and use theambda values as they are.

In my opinion the reason for repeat failure of these sensors is the location in the exhaust and condensation from cold starts. I used to test engines on test benches and we ran very similar probes which demonstrated similar failures if they were not allowed to pre heat properly before the engine was started (and these were no where near as far down the exhaust).

I don't buy that a leaky injector, or high oil consumption causes failure of a sensor at the end of the exhaust system. You've got 4 lambda sensors which are exactly the same as the NOXEM one must further upstream of the NOX one - surely these would go first? Secondly if you really are hosing enough fuel into the exhaust that it takes out the sensor, you would really know about it.

I'm also not sure that I buy the argument that with the 30E9 error I risk destroying my cats through over temp. Catalysts are very resilient, especially in a non boosted application. You'd have to be running some crazy intake and exhaust overlap and have a serious about of fuel going through into the exhaust to get to 1300 degrees Celsius in order to risk melting them.

I don't disagree that the ECU may halt its learning of individual cylinder trims and adaptions. That does seem plausible, especially if it does a lot of its learning while the engine is running stratified charge mode - which 30E9 disables.

I have always said the same thing - for those people who don't have the 30E9 code - I would reccomend replacing with an OEM sensor and following the correct procedure to register the new sensor and delete all adaptions. The genuine BMW sensors can be had for less than the NOXEM if you shop around.

If, like me, you have the 30E9 code you are a bit stuck. I have already tried registering a new catalyst (which is the only way to remove the 30E9 aging code) and had it come back 10k miles later. I will be trying this one more time before I decide what to do next.
Appreciate 1
      04-04-2022, 02:13 PM   #109
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by david in germany View Post
Mine Noxem died about 6 month ago so right around 2 years of usage. I self diagnosed and determined the sensor went bad ( I think the electronics were ok) they would not assist unless I sent them like 25-26 different inpa screen shots. I captured every one I though I needed and the only response I received was. This is not enough info, if it is too difficult for you to provide what is required go to your mechanic or dealer to assist you. ( not a direct quote)
I yanked the sensor out and stuck an OEM sensor back in and never looked back. The original OEM sensor lasted about 200k kilometers, Noxem lasted about 30k kilometers.

What did I want from them after two years of usage? I really just wanted to find out if it really was the sensor giving up and if it was the sensor, which boshe sensor they used so I could swap it out. But instead they/he shifted to the standard blurb, leaky injectors oil in the exhaust etc.
Just got this from him!!

bimmerprofs.com
8:44 PM (24 minutes ago)
Why are you writing lies on forums? Shame on you!

Message to Bimmerprofs, if you do contact me again I may just simply post up the entire message chain.
I did specify "not a direct quote" and left it at that, maybe you should too.
2009 335i Saphire Black M Sport "Leopold" Cobb stage 2 aggressive tune, Mishimoto FMIC, Cobb charge pipe, Cobb catted down pipes, Forge diverter valves, BMS inlets and DCI, Cyba scoops and M Individual Audio retrofit and M3 gauge cluster retrofit.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2022, 02:16 PM   #110
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0l0dom0l0 View Post

If, like me, you have the 30E9 code you are a bit stuck. I have already tried registering a new catalyst (which is the only way to remove the 30E9 aging code) and had it come back 10k miles later. I will be trying this one more time before I decide what to do next.
I used Carly and did a desulfurization drive and all is good, if you just reregister a new cat it will continue to return. You must desulfurize.
Appreciate 0