E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Looking for someone near Tampa FL who can code VIN to DSC.

02-09-2019, 04:56 AM   #1
JJ813
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Exclamation Looking for someone near Tampa FL who can code VIN to DSC.

Hey everyone, I have a 2009 bmw 335i, and I replaced the DSC pump and module with one from another 335i after getting the trifecta (ABS, DSC, brake light on cluster illuminated). It's still showing the trifecta of lights on my cluster after installing the working DSC pump and module From my research, it seems that it needs to be coded to my VIN. The codes it now is showing are 5E1F (incorrect VIN; calibration req.) and 5E50 (steering angle sensor calibration). The old codes from the bad DSC are gone, but I want to get this new pump and module programmed with the correct VIN to my car so the lights and codes can finally be cleared.

Anyone in or near the Tampa, FL or even Orlando, FL area that knows how to do this and can help me out? I'm not expecting it to be free.
Thanks in advance!!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2019, 04:08 PM   #2
LMB335IS
Sua Sponte
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 LMB 335is

Garage List
2013 BMW 335is  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ813 View Post
Hey everyone, I have a 2009 bmw 335i, and I replaced the DSC pump and module with one from another 335i after getting the trifecta (ABS, DSC, brake light on cluster illuminated). It's still showing the trifecta of lights on my cluster after installing the working DSC pump and module From my research, it seems that it needs to be coded to my VIN. The codes it now is showing are 5E1F (incorrect VIN; calibration req.) and 5E50 (steering angle sensor calibration). The old codes from the bad DSC are gone, but I want to get this new pump and module programmed with the correct VIN to my car so the lights and codes can finally be cleared.

Anyone in or near the Tampa, FL or even Orlando, FL area that knows how to do this and can help me out? I'm not expecting it to be free.
Thanks in advance!!
PM'ed
      02-10-2019, 12:04 AM   #3
JJ813
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMB335IS View Post
PM'ed
thanks man
Appreciate 0