E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: 255/40/R17 (2)Conti DWS (2)Bridgestone Potenza Great Condition

04-16-2014, 04:58 PM   #1
LeMansBleuXI
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Lemans Blue 328XI 6MT

FS: 255/40/R17 (2)Conti DWS (2)Bridgestone Potenza Great Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 150.00

Item Interest
Hey all!

So I hit a nasty pot hole and got a flat tire, and ended up replacing all four...
I have two in AMAZING condition, Continental Extreme Contact DWS 255/40/17 tires---> You can still clearly see each D-W-S (These came off the rear, so absolutely no wear/alignment issues). Set of four on TIRERACK.com goes for $600.. $150 takes the pair! only 15,000mi of very conservative driving

I also still have two Bridgestone Potenza RFT from the factory with only 12,000mi in the same size: 255/40/17. These are in good condition, with a bit less tread than the Conti's.. would make great rears on a square setup, and make perfect tires for a lease return (got them approved my BMW dealership). Asking only $100 for the pair.

I need these guys out of my garage ASAP, so I wouldn't refuse $200 for the lot.

I saved these tires bc I know how much life they left in them, and I hopefully can keep one or two of you guys from having to spend the cash on brand new tires (Like I've had to do twice so far).

I hope these can come in handy!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0