E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Technical Forum > Help and info needed please

04-07-2020, 04:13 PM   #1
drew 007
Private
Rep
Drives: E91 335d M Sport

Help and info needed please

Hello Fellas, I’m looking for some help and info on a car I’ve seen for sale in Derby.

I appreciate with what’s going on at the moment with people not meant to be Socializing etc it’s going to be very difficult but ideally I’m looking for somebody that bored and could spare there free hour a day to come and view this said car with me again. I’ve been today to view the car but it had a flat battery and we all know how much bmw’s like a flat battery! we did get it started via a jump but to many problems was coming up on Carly as said above I know when bmws suffer “any” battery problems they through all sorts of codes at you.

So, sorry I’m looking for anybody round the Derby area that knows there way round bmw’s and handy with a code reader! To give up an hour of there time to make sure I don’t go and buy a lemon!! It would be really really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Andrew.

Link to the car.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392748331402