E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Another Klasse question

03-30-2006, 06:46 AM   #1
ap1994
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Another Klasse question

I am going to use this today for the first time. Ive read through the details, but im still unclear as to how much AIO and SG to use?

Also, when I apply the AIO and SG should I use the terry cloth applicator or the poly foam applicator?

I dont want to screw this up. Thanks!
      03-30-2006, 08:13 AM   #2
MCS
e90 newbie
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 E93

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I used Klasse - Switched from the Carnuba/pAste wax about a ear ago.

Use about a dime to nickle size drop on the damp terrycloth or pad and apply to car. You'll first of all notice how easy it is compared to wax or paste. Also, it will not leave a very visible cake of stuff. It dries to an almost haze film which is left on overnight and wiped off. Wiping off is really easy as well. I'm never going back to paste wax.

I ususally put on the AIO, leave on for about an hour, wipe off and apply the SG which I leave on overnight and wipe off in the morning. I've played around with AIO overnight and the SG overnight with no noticable effect. If you have a dark car, applying 2 layers of SG has a slight effect but that may just be me...

It's really impossible to screw up, so I would not worry about it.