E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Sac valley member chat thread

06-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #1563
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i AW Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoramen View Post
Just sent you a join request.

Yeah, he was (still is?) a chill dude. The only 1m I've seen around here is the one parked in the Faculty lot at Sac State. I stare at it every time I pass by. Gorgeous and mean looking.

Aight Rene, sending you a PM. I'm down to plan something out with you folks for a local meet. Probably soon? If enough people are going to the HW1 drive, we can meet before ya'll head-out? Or just go to a late night joint?

EDIT: Apparently I can't send PMs? Is it because I'm new or just blind and don't see the option?

Yeah he still is a chill dude. We were bullshitting for a while at EuroSunday. Down to earth guy. We have a fire orange one whatever the hell the color is called over at Ft. Campbell. That thing just catches your attention. Reminds me of the Lamborghini orange. HAHA, man you got to get your posts up so you can start using PM's. I check this religiously. This is my Facebook haha.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 07:35 PM   #1564
narutoramen
Rep
Drives: '07 328i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliforniaBred View Post
Yeah he still is a chill dude. We were bullshitting for a while at EuroSunday. Down to earth guy. We have a fire orange one whatever the hell the color is called over at Ft. Campbell. That thing just catches your attention. Reminds me of the Lamborghini orange. HAHA, man you got to get your posts up so you can start using PM's. I check this religiously. This is my Facebook haha.
I haven't been to EuroSunday in a long while. I remember something like they were going to try to charge money or something as a membership. IDK how that went. Lamborghini Orange is one of my favorite colors. My fav is still Estoril Blue.

As for my post count. IDK what's up. I've made many posts and it still shows up as 0 on my screen.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 07:56 PM   #1565
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I haven't been to EuroSunday in a long while. I remember something like they were going to try to charge money or something as a membership. IDK how that went. Lamborghini Orange is one of my favorite colors. My fav is still Estoril Blue.

As for my post count. IDK what's up. I've made many posts and it still shows up as 0 on my screen.
Yeah, this time it was free. Well it was my only time going. They had some good ass cake there too. Yeah I was just about to mention that. I know you have alteast 5+ posts so you should be good to pm.

Sidenote: where is there some bomb ass thai food to get around here?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 08:34 PM   #1566
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5

Garage List
Quote:

the post count under regional doesn't count. you need to post up in general/photo/n54/n52 engine/FS area
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 10:27 PM   #1567
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

anyone from sac doing anything tonight? anyone down to drive to the bay area meet?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #1568
narutoramen
Rep

Quote:
Sidenote: where is there some bomb ass thai food to get around here?
I guess lawwailok answered why I have 0 posts. So no PM capability yet.

Anyway, Saibadee Thai Grill is pretty cool, especially if you like spicy food.

Sabaidee Thai Grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawwailok View Post
the post count under regional doesn't count. you need to post up in general/photo/n54/n52 engine/FS area
Aah. That explains it. First forum I've been on that does that. Alright well, looks like I'll be contributing a LOT more then.

Last edited by narutoramen; 06-29-2012 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: Wrong restaurant name.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #1569
carlos916
Semper Fi
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 ///M5

Garage List
2008 E92 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
anyone from sac doing anything tonight? anyone down to drive to the bay area meet?
there is a lil car meet going on right now at RPM Indoor Kart Racing
3130 Bradshaw Rd., Sacramento, California 95827

mostly JDM and maybe a couple of euros but u can swing by and check it out
      06-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #1570
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos916 View Post
there is a lil car meet going on right now at RPM Indoor Kart Racing
3130 Bradshaw Rd., Sacramento, California 95827

mostly JDM and maybe a couple of euros but u can swing by and check it out
You going to roll on over there?

Anyone else down to hit it up?
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #1571
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I guess lawwailok answered why I have 0 posts. So no PM capability yet.

Anyway, Saibadee Thai Grill is pretty cool, especially if you like spicy food.

Sabaidee Thai Grill
Yo that place looks insane! Definitely going to hit that up before I leave. Thanks man.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:28 PM   #1572
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' GMC Terrain SLT-2

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:

WTF.. LOL.. my GF lives like 10 sec. From there but we stayed at my place tonight.. Damn.. I would go but near N. Natomas and don't feel like driving all the way down there.

SOLD:: PTF Pro eTune by Dzenno / COBB S1+ E50
Alpina B3 Flash / ETS FMIC / ER CP / CPE DCI
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #1573
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
WTF.. LOL.. my GF lives like 10 sec. From there but we stayed at my place tonight.. Damn.. I would go but near N. Natomas and don't feel like driving all the way down there.
haha man F******(uj aokjsldnv shit. All good man.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #1574
narutoramen
Rep

Quote:
Yo that place looks insane! Definitely going to hit that up before I leave. Thanks man.
Let me know if you go there. It's a few mins from my house, but it's definitely the best one here. There are a few more, but I prefer legitimately spicy.

Quote:
I'm like 15 mins away, but just about to go to my GF's house and then Gym. So damn...We need some better planning.
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #1575
carlos916
Semper Fi
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 ///M5

Garage List
2008 E92 328i  [5.00]
Quote:

not tonight going out with the GF lol.. maybe that if my lil one lets us sneak out hahahah but my friend kyle is there he drives an e46 so he should be there
      06-30-2012, 12:30 AM   #1576
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Bleh I am just going to hitup the downtown scene tonight. F* it. ahha wonder how shitty it has gotten.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #1577
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
Bleh I am just going to hitup the downtown scene tonight. F* it. ahha wonder how shitty it has gotten.
Hit up DeVeers pub, I make sure I make it there if I go downtown.. Also must see Dive Bar to see the sexy mermaids

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 04:02 AM   #1578
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

hahah wow what an epic fail in downtown. Probably 20 people in the entire area hahaha. A group of 5.0's were cruising down J I think sure as shit CHP chasing after them lol. Anyways saw an M6 and a 335i at In n Out in Elk Grove. Anyone on here? Went to kahbas had some hookah but everything else was absolutely dead besides some reggae place. Lookin hood as all hell.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #1579
narutoramen
Rep

Quote:
Hit up DeVeers pub, I make sure I make it there if I go downtown.. Also must see Dive Bar to see the sexy mermaids
DeVeers is pretty good. As for Dive Bar, it's cool the first time around, but their drinks are WAY over priced.

Quote:
hahah wow what an epic fail in downtown. Probably 20 people in the entire area hahaha. A group of 5.0's were cruising down J I think sure as shit CHP chasing after them lol. Anyways saw an M6 and a 335i at In n Out in Elk Grove. Anyone on here? Went to kahbas had some hookah but everything else was absolutely dead besides some reggae place. Lookin hood as all hell.
Downtown is always filled with cops. The Park (Cafeteria?) is usually crackin' but I've heard good things about Mix...except I would never go there again after my last incident of being the first in line and on the guestlist waiting for 1 hour.

Yesterday (thu) I saw a red e90 with VMR (i think) 19s at Century off Laguna blvd. Looked clean as hell.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 11:45 AM   #1580
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Quote:
DeVeers is pretty good. As for Dive Bar, it's cool the first time around, but their drinks are WAY over priced.

Downtown is always filled with cops.

the owner George, of dive bar, district 30 and pizza rock, also owns RubySkies (sp check) in S.F.

My brother in law will be cursing the capital next month, CHP. All they do is look for suspiciously activity. Not wroth it..

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #1581
CaliforniaBred
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Yeah I have hit up dive bar,the mix, and the park with a few others when I used to live out here. They were pretty good then I do not know what the issue was with last night. Overall, yesterday throughout the entire day there was a heavy police presence in Elk Grove, not so much in the Sacramento area where I'm staying. CHP were heavy too on 99. Had to keep it 60 hahaha I don't want a damn noise pollution ticket. It's funny too how erratic taxi drivers are in downtown yet I never see them get pulled over.

BTW I just got scammed by this Fuck tard on n54tech with the name "blamed" sorry piece of shit. Make sure you guys don't deal with him.
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #1582
narutoramen
Rep

Quote:

the owner George, of dive bar, district 30 and pizza rock, also owns RubySkies (sp check) in S.F.

My brother in law will be cursing the capital next month, CHP. All they do is look for suspiciously activity. Not wroth it..
That's right. I heard something about the dude owning more than just one spot.

At least they do prevent bunch of idiots from drunk-driving.

Quote:
Yeah I have hit up dive bar,the mix, and the park with a few others when I used to live out here. They were pretty good then I do not know what the issue was with last night. Overall, yesterday throughout the entire day there was a heavy police presence in Elk Grove, not so much in the Sacramento area where I'm staying. CHP were heavy too on 99. Had to keep it 60 hahaha I don't want a damn noise pollution ticket. It's funny too how erratic taxi drivers are in downtown yet I never see them get pulled over.

BTW I just got scammed by this Fuck tard on n54tech with the name "blamed" sorry piece of shit. Make sure you guys don't deal with him.
Welcome to Elk Grove of today. There are ALWAYS hella cops around here and 99. From what I've heard, EG police are looking for people with tints, while chp is going after speeders but love to add on any more offenses. I will say though that for my last ticket, the chp officer was cool. He dropped my speed by a lot so I wouldn't have to pay too high of a fine.

How'd you get scammed?
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 05:42 PM   #1583
VNeBLOB42
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
007 335i E92  [7.66]
Who all on here is going to the July 1st Cruz tomorrow? Starting in El Dorado Hills

Appreciate 0
      06-30-2012, 05:46 PM   #1584
narutoramen
Rep

Quote:
Who all on here is going to the July 1st Cruz tomorrow? Starting in El Dorado Hills
I can't. Helping getting work done on my parents house. I was gonna try to make it to the meet-up spot before everyone headed out, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get up after 2 hrs of sleep.
Appreciate 0