E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Detailing products up to $150.

01-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
B1N
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: F83 M4

Detailing products up to $150.

Did a search and seems like most people here in Canada recommend buying detailing products from eshine.ca

I want to take advantage of their free shipping which is at $150, what are some must haves and the best products to get to add up this this amount?

I'm not too big on waxing/polishing the car as i normally bring it in twice a year to a professional place to do that but I do wash my car alot and want to keep the interior looking brand new. I also need a good microfiber cloth and the best wheel shine/polish.

any suggestions from their site?

thanks guys
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2012, 12:05 AM   #2
Curtis92
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '09 335i Coupe

P21S Polishing Soap, works wonders on exhaust tips and other metal
Chemical Guys Fade2Black, awsome on the engine compartment and inner wheel wells
Chemical Guys Extreme VRP dressing, gives tires the brand new look without the super shiny appearance.

if buying online is your thing then eshine.ca all the way, ive bought from there too, but ive found that Ken at Autowerkes Exclusive in Maple Ridge has everything when it comes to detail products, very knowledgeable guy and super nice. Heres their website http://www.autowerkesexclusive.com highly recommend them.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2012, 01:26 AM   #3
604sky
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 6MT

There is also auto obsessed in Edmonton. same 150$ shipping promo.
Also some over the counter stuff can be bought from walmart in the US

If you want a good set of products to keep your car clean.

All purpose cleaner: P21s total autowash, CG grime reaper

Car soap: Chemical guys, Optimum no rinse(ONR) 32oz for winter indoor washing.

Right now im using meguires nxt gen car wash, foams well and smells like berries and ONR for the winter. (you will use alot of microfiber cloths.)

Wheel cleaner:iron lifters; Sonax, Ironx, Griots HD wheel cleaner.
Regular washing; autoglym custom wheel cleaner.

I usually buy the large sizes 4-5 litres. this can be costly for sonax and ironx. Griots is the most economical for an iron lifting wheel cleaner. Autoglym is cheapest as it can be diluted. But when its diluted it requires a little more agitation.

I am currently using p21s wheel gel, sonax till they runs out, then griots HD wheel cleaner.

Interior cleaner:Griots interior cleaner works good and reasonable price. einszett 1Z Cockpit Premium is a really nice product.

Dressings: Mothers Back to black US walmart $4-5, Leather master vital and Leather Masters Protection Cream

Quick detailer: Griots spray on wax, good for after wash protection. Megs ultimate detailer US walmart.

Tools: EZ detail wheel brush and mini wheel brush.
Extra spray bottles to dilute cleaners
Microfiber towels.
Foaming nozzle for pressure washer. I got one from the US home depot for $19, works well.
Appreciate 0