Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!
Bimmerpost for Android has just been updated to version 4.3.55 with a host of bug fixes. Try it out!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > center caps and lugs for EC-7's

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

04-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
divisionbell77
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i XDrive Coupe

center caps and lugs for EC-7's

Well, my group buy EC-7's in race silver just arrived!

I have a 2011 E92 335xi and got 18 x 8.5 all around.

Looking to replace my center caps with newer ones(current are not perfect) and from what I can tell they are the 64.5 mm size? Is this correct?

Also, any good recommendations on new set of lugs? Looking for options that are decently anti-theft. Wheels are race silver, car is sapphire black.

Thanks a head of time!
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
Expert@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: M3

The OEM BMW Roundel center caps are 70mm, and our wheels accepts the same sized centercaps. If you have a stud conversion kit, it seems like the Project Kics R40 lug nuts are quite popular, and they have a version with wheel locks as well.
Appreciate 0