E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Achu's E93 3DIRTY5 Build Thread [PIC HEAVY]



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-27-2014, 03:32 PM   #199
jammy78
Colonel
United Kingdom
74
Rep
2,003
Posts

Drives: F31 328i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Windsor

iTrader: (21)

Fooking scumbags!!

No doubt a pissed up group, especially round Camden sh1te hole!

Criminal damage to motor vehicles are not screen as a priority..... if they had stolen something from the car - that'll be a different story!

Luckily you weren't there - as I doubt that would have stopped them!

I hope you get a reasonable amount back from the insurance!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 03:42 PM   #200
old grey steve
Colonel
old grey steve's Avatar
United Kingdom
240
Rep
2,793
Posts

Drives: Facelift MK5 Golf GT TDI
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK in Hertfordshire

iTrader: (2)

One question Why... Many years ago my Sierra Cosworth which at the time visually as well as performance wise was very smart suffered a similar fate. Feel for you I really do.

Thing is these days if someone's caught doing this compared with us the owner they seem get of very lightly.

I see your planning for the future regarding the car....good on you

Last edited by old grey steve; 03-27-2014 at 04:04 PM.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 03:55 PM   #201
john-vfr
spender of the kids inheritance
john-vfr's Avatar
United Kingdom
13
Rep
177
Posts

Drives: 2013 BMW xdrive touring
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Cheshire

iTrader: (0)

This brings back memories of a Scimitar I had years ago. First day I parked it in the works car park it got damaged by keying it front to back on one side and the wing cracked(fibreglass). Jealous BA---RDS! I know how bad I felt at the time and it was nowhere near that sort of damage...Nasty little SH-TS.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #202
AnthonyR
Major
AnthonyR's Avatar
England
174
Rep
1,119
Posts

Drives: BMW F82 - M4
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: London/Watford

iTrader: (0)

I did say that it might be a write off, what a shame tho as I know u did so much for the car and it was ur pride and joy, hope it all works out and as said before if I find anything out I will let u knw
__________________
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #203
Sparky68
Brigadier General
Sparky68's Avatar
United Kingdom
123
Rep
4,044
Posts

Drives: e90 335i JB4
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Cambs

iTrader: (11)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Little fuckers need stringing up! Real sorry to see this.

Thing is , these days it's not just real nice cars that they attack, my sons mk6 Fiesta got done a few weeks ago. Nowhere as bad as yours but, they smashed every window on it.

Hope they catch the bastards mate
__________________

Mini Cooper S JCW
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 04:06 PM   #204
jotty
Private First Class
jotty's Avatar
United Kingdom
4
Rep
120
Posts

Drives: 320I CONV
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NW ENGLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post
i can understand that if there's no evidence then there's nothing they can do... but i called later that day for an update and they simply said 'we closed this case due to insufficient evidence'... litterally 12 hours later... i called up the CCTV people to enquire and they said the police had a visit but didnt go through the footage... i asked if i could but apparently i'm not allowed to... i just have the feeling they didn't really try their hardest because it's a material possession...
Yes I feel for you, but if there isn't any evidence to id the scumbags then that's it, why would they lie about it ?, but as I have also said it's more likely that a load of people know about this but are not telling the cops which is worse in my eyes, they are the ones hiding stuff.

Cctv footage is usually crap unless it's installed properly ( I fit it ), and not good at night anyway unless they pay 1000's for it. If the people who own it know the idiots who did it then how can you be sure it's not they who have messed with it and tell you nowt. Perhaps you need to ask around a bit more, they are more likely to tell you than the cops
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 04:21 PM   #205
bungleaio
Second Lieutenant
2
Rep
295
Posts

Drives: Pug 208
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Leicester UK

iTrader: (0)

some people have no respect!

Fair play on wanting it back, personally I wouldn't.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #206
danzo_m
Private First Class
danzo_m's Avatar
5
Rep
120
Posts

Drives: BMW 335I SE COUPE
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Wolverhampton

iTrader: (1)

Holy shit hope them scutty pricks gets what's coming to them, dude good on you for going harder on the car and how the hell insurance assessors establish there is 8.5k worth of damage especially when I know insurers buy 2nd hand parts first hand.
__________________
BMW 335I N54 SE AUTO, 40W Cree Led Halo bulbs, Moto Colour Coded Lip Spoiler, BMW 269 wheels, Logic 7 Tweeter & Door Speaker Retro Fit, Earthquake SWS 8 Sub install

Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 05:35 PM   #207
Greg330
Major
Greg330's Avatar
53
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: E91 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Coast

iTrader: (0)

So sorry to see this, I literally can't believe it. How can a normal person do that, I dread to think what a drain to society these people must be...

I wish you all the best for the future with it. If you need any help all you have to do is ask. Times like this we must unite!
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 05:46 PM   #208
murkee
Private
murkee's Avatar
United Kingdom
2
Rep
93
Posts

Drives: MW E92 335d LCI M
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Thats sickening man, absolute melts

Haters will always hate, its hard to have nice things these days

Mine got bottled a few weeks ago,

Bunch of twats damaged my front bumper and rear tailgate

so I decided....

F**** them, I'm coming back even better

Smoothed bumper, private plate etc.

Thats the moral of the story.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2014, 07:49 PM   #209
achu
Major
United Kingdom
74
Rep
1,153
Posts

Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Ah man im gutted for you, i had this done to my at the time pride and joy saxo vts id spent about 2 grand on it macking it quicker etc, come out of a resturaunt and it had been key'd from bonnet to boot and the door and wing been dented, in a car park full of cctv and the police were the same as in your case.
Hope you get this back to its former glory and more
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy78 View Post
Fooking scumbags!!

No doubt a pissed up group, especially round Camden sh1te hole!

Criminal damage to motor vehicles are not screen as a priority..... if they had stolen something from the car - that'll be a different story!

Luckily you weren't there - as I doubt that would have stopped them!

I hope you get a reasonable amount back from the insurance!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
One question Why... Many years ago my Sierra Cosworth which at the time visually as well as performance wise was very smart suffered a similar fate. Feel for you I really do.

Thing is these days if someone's caught doing this compared with us the owner they seem get of very lightly.

I see your planning for the future regarding the car....good on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by john-vfr View Post
This brings back memories of a Scimitar I had years ago. First day I parked it in the works car park it got damaged by keying it front to back on one side and the wing cracked(fibreglass). Jealous BA---RDS! I know how bad I felt at the time and it was nowhere near that sort of damage...Nasty little SH-TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyR View Post
I did say that it might be a write off, what a shame tho as I know u did so much for the car and it was ur pride and joy, hope it all works out and as said before if I find anything out I will let u knw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky68 View Post
Little fuckers need stringing up! Real sorry to see this.

Thing is , these days it's not just real nice cars that they attack, my sons mk6 Fiesta got done a few weeks ago. Nowhere as bad as yours but, they smashed every window on it.

Hope they catch the bastards mate
it's sad to hear there are people like this... but i guess this is life... and life goes on! thank you all for the kind words to me and the nasty ones to the people who did this lol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotty View Post
Yes I feel for you, but if there isn't any evidence to id the scumbags then that's it, why would they lie about it ?, but as I have also said it's more likely that a load of people know about this but are not telling the cops which is worse in my eyes, they are the ones hiding stuff.

Cctv footage is usually crap unless it's installed properly ( I fit it ), and not good at night anyway unless they pay 1000's for it. If the people who own it know the idiots who did it then how can you be sure it's not they who have messed with it and tell you nowt. Perhaps you need to ask around a bit more, they are more likely to tell you than the cops
yeah definitely... i guess i never thought about it like that... i'm just frustrated at how easily they will give me a ticket for something as minor as numberplate spacing but can't help me with the proper problems..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungleaio View Post
some people have no respect!

Fair play on wanting it back, personally I wouldn't.
yeah a lot of people told me to just allow the car... but i'd buy the exact same car again, can't think of another i'd want... and ima keep this for a while, might as well finish the project i started

Quote:
Originally Posted by danzo_m View Post
Holy shit hope them scutty pricks gets what's coming to them, dude good on you for going harder on the car and how the hell insurance assessors establish there is 8.5k worth of damage especially when I know insurers buy 2nd hand parts first hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330 View Post
So sorry to see this, I literally can't believe it. How can a normal person do that, I dread to think what a drain to society these people must be...

I wish you all the best for the future with it. If you need any help all you have to do is ask. Times like this we must unite!
Quote:
Originally Posted by murkee View Post
Thats sickening man, absolute melts

Haters will always hate, its hard to have nice things these days

Mine got bottled a few weeks ago,

Bunch of twats damaged my front bumper and rear tailgate

so I decided....

F**** them, I'm coming back even better

Smoothed bumper, private plate etc.

Thats the moral of the story.
thank you for the kind words... and yup, we have to come back better...


don't worry guys, i'm sure you will like what's coming
__________________
PAST: 2007 E93 335i 6MT
NOW: 2012 F10 M5


Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2014, 04:59 AM   #210
blues n twos
Lieutenant
blues n twos's Avatar
United Kingdom
11
Rep
478
Posts

Drives: BMW E93 330i M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Beaconsfield, Bucks

iTrader: (1)

I'm speechless mate I know how much you have put into that car as I've followed the build from day one.

Would the fuck wits have done this to a Bently? You see them parked up in London all the time. I just don't get humans at times

Jon
__________________
E93 330i M-Sport Auto. Led angle eyes, performance rear diffuser, Alpine Audio upgrade, Full CiC install, Matt carbon interior trim wrap, new 313's
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2014, 05:29 AM   #211
jayakrishnanv
Lieutenant
jayakrishnanv's Avatar
United Kingdom
60
Rep
472
Posts

Drives: BMW F30 330d/F36 430d M Sport
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Rugby

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
sorry to see this happening and hope you get things sorted out

But in anger of seeing what happened to yourself its supporting the following news in BBC couple of days before
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26758565

In a different way you are as well an victim. The idiots abused your pride and joy didn't give any respect to your time, money, personal possession.

i remember about the incident where someone broke into our house before couple of years by cutting the telephone line mains which make the monitored alarm do nothing when police arrived on reporting they asked us two questions. a) do u have home insurance with content protection b) have you got any CCTV installed. So police from my view is not going to help much.

Above all its about how much my two year old son got scared of the incident as it happened when my wife and kid were upstairs and myself on the way back from work. But they closed the case by saying not much of an evidence than they damaged the whole window and haven't taken anything valuable.

One question i have and is not clear about is can't you use the legal service of the insurance or wont they use it before making a payout to know the cause of the incident as they are liable to shred the money out?
__________________
Cheers
Jay
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2014, 06:13 AM   #212
richk84
Lieutenant Colonel
England
113
Rep
1,518
Posts

Drives: e93 330i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: All over

iTrader: (0)

really makes my blood boil when i see things like this.... you've worked hard to get your car the way it was and its one of the best about!

im so glad you've managed to put a positive spin on it! onwards and upwards
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 10:21 AM   #213
achu
Major
United Kingdom
74
Rep
1,153
Posts

Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blues n twos View Post
I'm speechless mate I know how much you have put into that car as I've followed the build from day one.

Would the fuck wits have done this to a Bently? You see them parked up in London all the time. I just don't get humans at times

Jon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayakrishnanv View Post
sorry to see this happening and hope you get things sorted out

But in anger of seeing what happened to yourself its supporting the following news in BBC couple of days before
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26758565

In a different way you are as well an victim. The idiots abused your pride and joy didn't give any respect to your time, money, personal possession.

i remember about the incident where someone broke into our house before couple of years by cutting the telephone line mains which make the monitored alarm do nothing when police arrived on reporting they asked us two questions. a) do u have home insurance with content protection b) have you got any CCTV installed. So police from my view is not going to help much.

Above all its about how much my two year old son got scared of the incident as it happened when my wife and kid were upstairs and myself on the way back from work. But they closed the case by saying not much of an evidence than they damaged the whole window and haven't taken anything valuable.

One question i have and is not clear about is can't you use the legal service of the insurance or wont they use it before making a payout to know the cause of the incident as they are liable to shred the money out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by richk84 View Post
really makes my blood boil when i see things like this.... you've worked hard to get your car the way it was and its one of the best about!

im so glad you've managed to put a positive spin on it! onwards and upwards
yuppp can only go onwards and upwards...

and this just happened:


woiiiiiiii they look so so good... of course done by Lite Angels they have something special which will be seen soon enough!


just an update on the car itself... the windows are getting done today and tomorrow... and while that's happening the mirrors are going on...

the bumper is getting smoothed down and the dents in the roof are getting hammered out sometime next week...

sideskirts and bonnets coming through next week as well and they'll be done together with the fender.... and to finish it off, it'll get a new MOT lol...

and then the car will be drivable but not exactly presentable! it'll be silver, blue and carbon fibre... will get the wrap and tints sorted out near the end of the month
__________________
PAST: 2007 E93 335i 6MT
NOW: 2012 F10 M5


Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 11:08 AM   #214
av_guy
Private
United Kingdom
1
Rep
94
Posts

Drives: E90 LCI 335D MSport Space Grey
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, UK

iTrader: (0)

I don't log-in regularly but, upon reading this I had to respond...

I am unsure what leads people to destroy another person's property, something earned with passion. Perhaps a few moments of total carnage in their heads, leading to a physical show of jealousy/ego/call it what you will.

I sympathise and in the same way, pleased that you are picking yourself up and marching forward again - well done!

This has to be the beginning of yet another adventure and a premium monster of a conversion - all the best
__________________
E90 LCI 335D MSport|Space Grey|Sunroof|Visibility|F&R Sensors|Leccy Fold Ext Dim Int & Ext Mirrors|Media Pack Pro|Voice & USB|DAB & DVB|HK L7|Black Leather|Leccy Seats|Lumbar & Heat|Type 313 19" Performance Pack Wheels|Trackstar|Protect & Care|Service Inclusive
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 05:17 PM   #215
DuckySpud
Captain
DuckySpud's Avatar
United Kingdom
17
Rep
662
Posts

Drives: 320D Touring
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (1)

Gutted for you mate, your car was stunning and really coming together nicely, to have them damage it so much in just a stupid, selfish act if vandalism is just disgusting.

Good luck getting it back together and back on the road, from what it looks like you're off to a good start
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 05:36 PM   #216
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
99
Rep
3,828
Posts

Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central North to West London

iTrader: (2)

Shall i post up some extra teasers of your LiteAngel lights
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2014, 06:27 PM   #217
dest
Major
dest's Avatar
United Kingdom
70
Rep
1,377
Posts

Drives: LCI E91 320d M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Northamptonshire

iTrader: (4)

Just seen this, totally gutted for you!
Over the years Ive had cars damaged by mindless idiots and know how annoying it is (once caught two lads in my car trying to steal it!), top marks for wanting to keep it and come back even stronger

On a side note, I had recently been thinking about driving down to Camden but thats put me off! I usually park at my cousins in Vauxhall bridge area, but now Im not too sure about that either
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2014, 03:12 PM   #218
Jules59
Lieutenant
Jules59's Avatar
United Kingdom
25
Rep
540
Posts

Drives: Still searching ...
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wilds of Warwickshire

iTrader: (0)

Absolutely shocking. That was one of the most beautiful Beemers Ive ever seen - the colour was simply gorgeous.
__________________
Jules
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2014, 03:20 PM   #219
achu
Major
United Kingdom
74
Rep
1,153
Posts

Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by av_guy View Post
I don't log-in regularly but, upon reading this I had to respond...

I am unsure what leads people to destroy another person's property, something earned with passion. Perhaps a few moments of total carnage in their heads, leading to a physical show of jealousy/ego/call it what you will.

I sympathise and in the same way, pleased that you are picking yourself up and marching forward again - well done!

This has to be the beginning of yet another adventure and a premium monster of a conversion - all the best
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckySpud View Post
Gutted for you mate, your car was stunning and really coming together nicely, to have them damage it so much in just a stupid, selfish act if vandalism is just disgusting.

Good luck getting it back together and back on the road, from what it looks like you're off to a good start
Quote:
Originally Posted by dest View Post
Just seen this, totally gutted for you!
Over the years Ive had cars damaged by mindless idiots and know how annoying it is (once caught two lads in my car trying to steal it!), top marks for wanting to keep it and come back even stronger

On a side note, I had recently been thinking about driving down to Camden but thats put me off! I usually park at my cousins in Vauxhall bridge area, but now Im not too sure about that either
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules59 View Post
Absolutely shocking. That was one of the most beautiful Beemers Ive ever seen - the colour was simply gorgeous.
thanks for the kind words guys... really does make me feel better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Shall i post up some extra teasers of your LiteAngel lights
ahaha not yet josh! i know you're excited, but let the show season start and some proper pictures come
__________________
PAST: 2007 E93 335i 6MT
NOW: 2012 F10 M5


Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2014, 04:43 PM   #220
richk84
Lieutenant Colonel
England
113
Rep
1,518
Posts

Drives: e93 330i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: All over

iTrader: (0)

I'm guessing maybe a different colour led ring?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:03 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST