E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > SOLD: E93 Black/Charcoal Floor Mats - Used Good Condition

10-20-2021, 08:17 PM   #1
tmokorn
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i Convertible E93

SOLD: E93 Black/Charcoal Floor Mats - Used Good Condition

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD: BMW 3 Series E93 Convertible Black Carpet Floor Mat Set 4pcs 2007-2013. Genuine BMW accessory/part number 82-11-2-293-537.

Please see photos for an extension of the description. Good used condition floor mat set of 4 mats. Includes four new slip pads and instructions. Pads require holes in floor/carpet to install. Drivers mat has some noticeable signs of minor wear visible in the photos, at the heel and some pulling at/around the heel pad. The other 3 mats are plush without any visible wear I can see as shown in the photos. Non-smoker. These mats would be a good replacement if your original mats are getting old and worn out.

These mats came in my vehicle that I recently purchased used with a beige interior and I have now replaced them with the correct matching beige mats. They were not original to the car and are fairly new to the best of my knowledge. The BMW packaging included is from the new beige mat set I purchased. As I understand it, these parts/accessories are discontinued and no longer available. I was able to find probably one of the last NOS (new old stock) mat sets at a dealer across the country after weeks of making phone calls. Despite most online parts stores and dealers showing availability, they are in fact not available.

Shipping will be based on your zip code. Prefer PayPal for payment. Make me an offer. Not looking to make a killing here, would like to get these out of the garage and off to someone who could use them. New to the forum, all positive feedback on eBay under tyleokor1. Photos can be found on my eBay listing - link below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31371678168...-127632-2357-0

Last edited by tmokorn; 01-01-2022 at 04:22 PM.. Reason: Item sold
Appreciate 0