E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 328xi Sport Wagon LOW MILES

07-19-2019, 08:37 AM   #1
BLUSMBL
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91 Xdrive

2007 328xi Sport Wagon LOW MILES

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Beautiful Monaco Blue on rare Cinnamon Brown leather Sport seats 328xi / X-drive / AWD Wagon. Sport package & cold weather package. $6249 / OBO

Just 74,500 miles! Upgraded 18" M wheels with runflat tires (about 5k miles on the tires now; original 17" wheels also available, with tires). 6 speed automatic that shifts smoothly. AC blows cold. Fun-handling, smooth-riding, very comfortable turn-key car. Handles snow/poor weather beautifully. Zero rust. Does not leak or burn oil. Passed MD inspection in late January 2019. Up to date on all services and recalls. Car enthusiast owned. Only selling because I need a larger vehicle for hauling around my drums & audio gear. Open to large SUV or van trades.

Recent repairs & services include: brake rotors, brake pads and sensors, valve cover gasket, cam shaft adjustment, Bilstein B6 shocks (all 4), transmission fluid flush & filter replacement, full synthetic oil change, & both front tension rod bushings.

Loaded with options, including:

Rare Sport package
Parking sensors
Full leather interior
Heated front seats
Full power seats with power adjustable bolsters
"Professional" upgraded stereo w/ CD player (sounds amazing)
Aux input
Bluetooth calling
All power windows
Massive power sunroof
Rain-sensing wipers
Cruise control
Split fold-down back seat with ski pass-through
Fog lights
Weather-tech hatch liner
All-weather BMW floormats

Body has a few dings and scratches here and there, namely a small dent in the hood from a prior owner. Interior is nearly flawless. Car has a rebuilt salvage title from a long-ago accident (over 50k miles ago), again with a prior owner (CARFAX/Autocheck report available); otherwise this car would easily be worth thousands more. Car shows no residual effects from the accident; drives straight and true, and the repairs were very well-done. No rattles or weird noises.

I've owned it for about 9 months now; have taken it on several road trips, and it performed beautifully on all of them. Sadly the rear is just a little too small to haul all of my music gear now that I've added some huge PA speakers to the mix. Otherwise I'd keep it and drive it to 300k miles and beyond.

Known current issues - steering wheel controls do not work (needs the clockspring replaced behind the wheel; common problem), windshield has a small crack from a recent rock impact (I'll likely get that fixed here soon; this is the only thing that might keep the car from passing MD inspection again), and the passenger AC blower motor occasionally whines under braking. Otherwise, good to go.

Happy to work with you on delivery / meeting halfway.

Attached Images

Last edited by BLUSMBL; 07-19-2019 at 09:04 AM..
Appreciate 0