E90Post
 


The Tire Rack
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW M GmbH Celebrating 50th Anniversary With Motorsport Emblems and Special Colors!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-04-2022, 10:29 PM   #111
dangerus_car
Private First Class
United_States
26
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

1. anyone know if this emblem can be bought as an accessories part? if so, anyone know the part number? i read that this is a $200 options on a new car, $200 will get you front, rear, and all 4 wheels caps.

2. if anyone buy the chinese version for cheaper than $200, care to share the link? I tried searching for it, but can't find it as of now.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2022, 10:39 PM   #112
Limegrntaln
Colonel
Limegrntaln's Avatar
United_States
3705
Rep
2,855
Posts

Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sacramento Area

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerus_car View Post
1. anyone know if this emblem can be bought as an accessories part? if so, anyone know the part number? i read that this is a $200 options on a new car, $200 will get you front, rear, and all 4 wheels caps.

2. if anyone buy the chinese version for cheaper than $200, care to share the link? I tried searching for it, but can't find it as of now.

Thanks.
They're going to be a little over $200. I paid like $160 shipped for my center caps. The front and rears aren't showing available, yet. Those are $50-$60 each. Check eBay for the cheaper ones. They come standard on builds that start after March 1, 2022. You have to opt out if you want the standard badges. Both options are free. Not sure where the $200 is from. Maybe overseas. US cars are free, though.
Attached Images
   
__________________
2022 Dravit Gray/Black Full Merino M4 Competition xDrive / Production Week 34/ Delivered 10/19/21

Appreciate 0
      05-04-2022, 10:46 PM   #113
dangerus_car
Private First Class
United_States
26
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

thank you for your quick response. i read it that it's a $200 options on M performance car like 340i, 240i, etc (or free for M cars like M3 competition). Do you have the part number for the wheel caps and the front/rear emblem? thank you
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2022, 11:45 PM   #114
boi222
Lieutenant
boi222's Avatar
147
Rep
564
Posts

Drives: 2021 X3m competition
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerus_car View Post
thank you for your quick response. i read it that it's a $200 options on M performance car like 340i, 240i, etc (or free for M cars like M3 competition). Do you have the part number for the wheel caps and the front/rear emblem? thank you
Don't think it is out yet, I have been waiting too
But here are the part numbers from the other threads

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...od-51148087194

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...id-51148087196
__________________
?21 X3M Comp
'18 M3 Comp
'15 M4 coupe
'12 M3 coupe
'09 335xi coupe
'07 328xi coupe
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2022, 02:26 AM   #115
dangerus_car
Private First Class
United_States
26
Rep
107
Posts

Drives: F30
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boi222 View Post
Don't think it is out yet, I have been waiting too
But here are the part numbers from the other threads

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...od-51148087194

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...id-51148087196
do you know the part number for the wheel cap?

I notice that when i enter different part number by changing the last digit, there are several version for front and trunk lid, but can't find for the wheel cap

51148087189 - BMW OEM 50 YEARS M RETROFIT ROUNDEL - TRUNK LID 82 mm

51148087190 - BMW OEM 50 YEARS M RETROFIT ROUNDEL - HOOD - BMW 82 mm

51148087191 to 51148087199 (except 95 is not available)
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2022, 09:41 PM   #116
boi222
Lieutenant
boi222's Avatar
147
Rep
564
Posts

Drives: 2021 X3m competition
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerus_car View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boi222 View Post
Don't think it is out yet, I have been waiting too
But here are the part numbers from the other threads

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...od-51148087194

https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...id-51148087196
do you know the part number for the wheel cap?

I notice that when i enter different part number by changing the last digit, there are several version for front and trunk lid, but can't find for the wheel cap

51148087189 - BMW OEM 50 YEARS M RETROFIT ROUNDEL - TRUNK LID 82 mm

51148087190 - BMW OEM 50 YEARS M RETROFIT ROUNDEL - HOOD - BMW 82 mm

51148087191 to 51148087199 (except 95 is not available)
https://www.bmwpartspros.com/p-bmw-o...et-36125a57484
__________________
?21 X3M Comp
'18 M3 Comp
'15 M4 coupe
'12 M3 coupe
'09 335xi coupe
'07 328xi coupe
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:40 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST