E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Passenger Seat Connector Identification Help

04-21-2021, 12:24 PM   #1
mebespencer
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i Manual

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
Passenger Seat Connector Identification Help

Anyone know what this connector is? Found under passenger seat, sports package (I think) with electronic adjustment and lumbar, but no heating.

Lumbar won't deflate but part of me thinks that's an issue in the valve and nothing to do with this connector, as the lumbar buttons do make noises when pressed.

TIA
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2021, 08:56 AM   #2
BB_cuda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2011 335D Msport, 2013 X5D

Look at the yellow connector that is fastened to seat frame. I bet there is a vacant spot. I pulled seats out about 5 months ago and recall three separate harnesses that plug into it. the harness would need to likely fit into the seat side of the interface (not the chassis side of interface). Compare to driver side connector for reference.

**I would advise to disconnect battery and let sit appropriate discharge time as you might be messing with a seat belt pyro circuit. Make sure to move seats to right fore/aft position before disconnecting battery. That's always a pain in the a$$ if not. Good luck!
Appreciate 1