E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: NYC E92 2011 335i Xdrive **6 Speed** **Loaded**

06-24-2018, 11:42 AM   #1
Clunkier_Tripod
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335i x drive

FS: NYC E92 2011 335i Xdrive **6 Speed** **Loaded**

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have decided to part ways with a car ive been looking for for over a year. This is a jet black on black leather e92 335 xdrive with a 6 speed. it is loaded with every option except or the m package. i have front and rear parking sensors, factory oil cooler, rear sun shade, comfort access, the whole nine. the car currently has a tick over 75,000 miles and will go up because it is my daily. water pump was done, ofhg was done, and new serpentine belt was all just put on by myself. As for Mods i have an intake installed (have factory and probably will be putting that back in), and an aftermarket charge pipe. i could also include a catless downpipe but i never installed it. Car is clean in and out. dont know how to add pictures so if youre truly interested please email me at dchillemi1@gmail.com and i could get you any info you need. Thanks for your time. like i said price is obo but finidng a car specd like this is damn near impossible, believe me it took me over a year to find one

Appreciate 0