E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > rear camber help

05-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
will bleich
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: pos

rear camber help

whats the max rear camber adjustment you can get on a stock setup on an e90.

i understand height has alot to do with it but, just adjustment terms of the bolt

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowandslow115
whats the max rear camber adjustment you can get on a stock setup on an e90.

i understand height has alot to do with it but, just adjustment terms of the bolt
I believe it's about -3 but every car is slightly different.

I would look into camber arms. A lot easier to use and adjust and get much more with them. I have the Megan ones myself
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
United_States
Rep
Drives: backwards

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [7.00]
My recent alignment was able to yield me -1 degree in the front and -3 degree in the rear.

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
will bleich
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I believe it's about -3 but every car is slightly different.

I would look into camber arms. A lot easier to use and adjust and get much more with them. I have the Megan ones myself
how much are they bud, and one more question you might now but you might not. if i do a degree of camber on an 18 do you know how much the top of the wheel will move inward? if not ill bust out some trig calculations

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
project335i
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowandslow115 View Post
how much are they bud, and one more question you might now but you might not. if i do a degree of camber on an 18 do you know how much the top of the wheel will move inward? if not ill bust out some trig calculations
I haven't exactly measured how every negative degree of camber will bring the top of the wheel inward. Just do some calculations or add a degree and measure from there.

The arms are great easy install(about 40-45 mins relaxed pace). They give you a ton of adjustability very easy with a turn of your wrench and all for about $220. Definitely a must when dealing with wider wheels set ups as I like. Go for it. And let me know if I can help with anything else brother
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
will bleich
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I haven't exactly measured how every negative degree of camber will bring the top of the wheel inward. Just do some calculations or add a degree and measure from there.

The arms are great easy install(about 40-45 mins relaxed pace). They give you a ton of adjustability very easy with a turn of your wrench and all for about $220. Definitely a must when dealing with wider wheels set ups as I like. Go for it. And let me know if I can help with anything else brother
thanks bud. im still fine tuning my setup i finally got my front down another inch maybe alil more after some machine shop work. and i still need to weld my fenders and pull alil more and get some bigger tires. hoping to be ready for h2o which by the way you need to roll down with me

facebook will bleich
Appreciate 0