E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > anyone ever have this happen?

07-24-2010, 06:49 AM   #1
MMMCOOKIES55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 M3 ZCP/ '16 ATS-V

anyone ever have this happen?

Hey guys,

I am going to BMW this morning when they open but I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else before. My wife's 07 328i coupe (still under factory warranty) had her display on the radio just dissapear. So we took it in and they said no problem we will replace it with a new one. Well my wife's car has the OEM bluetooth and logic 7 in her car..... well apparently not anymore. The radio that put in her car does not have bluetooth anymore or the logic 7 options.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2010, 09:14 AM   #2
Speed_Addict
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Crimson Red 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmcookies330... View Post
The radio that put in her car does not have bluetooth anymore or the logic 7 options.
Sounds like they forgot to program it properly after installation to activate the features - you will have to take it back...
Appreciate 0