E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2005 (E46) BMW 330i ZHP for sale

12-25-2016, 05:11 PM   #1
ktc
Private
Rep
Drives: blue beast

Garage List
2017 BMW M3  [0.00]
Smile 2005 (E46) BMW 330i ZHP for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 9,000.00

Item Interest
** Sorry for posting this on a E90 forum, hoping the same audience may be interested **

2005 BMW 330i ZHP for sale.

This car has been my baby since I took it off the lot in 2005 with 5 miles on the odometer. Lots of fun memories driving through the coasts of California, pushing it on empty stretches of road. It’s been mechanically flawless and one of the best cars I have ever owned, but time to let her go. Many of you know this was one of the last E46 model years and the ZHP Performance Package really brought the car to a new level. Of course it’s manual transmission. This car is my daily driver and currently has 106.5k miles, which is pretty low for the almost 12 years of ownership.

The car feels younger than it sounds. Still pulls and gives me a grin (and gets a shriek out of my wife) when I drop the gear and rev it.

Zero accidents. Never had a smoker sit in the car. 100% stock, no mods. All maintenance done with records to prove; synthetic oil changes religiously performed at every 7500 miles. The car comes with the stock 18” ZHP wheels with Continental ExtremeContact AWS (new tires only 1 year ago). Bi-xenon lighting, steering, AC, sound system, transmission, suspension are all working great.

Exterior color is Silver Gray, and interior color is full black leather. Probably less than 20 people have ever sat in the back seat.

Additional items:
I also have a set of 16” studless winter tires on it right now (w/ Blizzaks). Can be sold together with car.
Car will also come with a Thule roof rack that fits onto the hard points.

Notable Repairs/Maintenance:
Oct 2016: Passed WA state smog check
Dec 2015: New OEM windshield and rain sensor
Jul 2015: Both front power window lifters and insulation replaced
May 2015: New spark plugs
Mar 2015: New fuel pump
Jan 2015: Replaced front and rear brakes
Jul 2013: New battery

The car does have a few small rock chips (you have to closely inspect to see them), and there are a few scuff marks on the ZHP wheels; small dents along the rear door/fender from other idiots in supermarket parking lots / whatever. It’s not a garage queen, and is what you would expect for being a daily driver. But for the price, this thing is fun and a joy to drive.

Please contact me for questions; I’m happy to take more pictures for the serious party. Priced to sell and willing to take offers. Would prefer local sale in Seattle so you inspect the car for yourself, but willing to ship.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP for sale.

This car has been my baby since I took it off the lot in 2015 with 5 miles on the odometer. Lots of fun memories driving through the coasts of California, pushing it on empty stretches of road. It’s been mechanically flawless and one of the best cars I have ever owned, but time to let her go. Many of you know this was one of the last E46 model years and the ZHP Performance Package really brought the car to a new level. Of course it’s manual transmission. This car is my daily driver and currently has 106.5k miles, which is pretty low for the almost 12 years of ownership.

The car feels younger than it sounds. Still pulls and gives me a grin (and gets a shriek out of my wife) when I drop the gear and rev it.

Zero accidents. Never had a smoker sit in the car. 100% stock, no mods. All maintenance done with records to prove; synthetic oil changes religiously performed at every 7500 miles. The car comes with the stock 18” ZHP wheels with Continental ExtremeContact AWS (new tires only 1 year ago). Bi-xenon lighting, steering, AC, sound system, transmission, suspension are all working great.

Exterior color is Silver Gray, and interior color is full black leather. Probably less than 20 people have ever sat in the back seat.

Additional items:
I also have a set of 16” studless winter tires on it right now (w/ Blizzaks). Can be sold together with car.
Car will also come with a Thule roof rack that fits onto the hard points.

Notable Repairs/Maintenance:
Oct 2016: Passed WA state smog check
Dec 2015: New OEM windshield and rain sensor
Jul 2015: Both front power window lifters and insulation replaced
May 2015: New spark plugs
Mar 2015: New fuel pump
Jan 2015: Replaced front and rear brakes
Jul 2013: New battery

The car does have a few small rock chips (you have to closely inspect to see them), and there are a few scuff marks on the ZHP wheels; small dents along the rear door/fender from other idiots in supermarket parking lots / whatever. It’s not a garage queen, and is what you would expect for being a daily driver. But for the price, this thing is fun and a joy to drive.

Please contact me for questions; I’m happy to take more pictures for the serious party. Priced to sell and willing to take offers. Would prefer local sale in Seattle so you inspect the car for yourself, but willing to ship.

[/URL]

[/URL]

Last edited by ktc; 12-25-2016 at 05:26 PM..
Appreciate 0