E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > is downloading INPA 6.4.3 and 5.0.2 combo enough for reading and clearing codes?

01-18-2017, 03:52 AM   #1
bayerischer
Private
Rep
Drives: 335d e92

is downloading INPA 6.4.3 and 5.0.2 combo enough for reading and clearing codes?

hello, i am seeing these two combinations that also containt bmw tools, but i am not sure, if i need also some lengthy SP daten for just reading and clearing codes??? what are sp daten for? they need to be downloaded separately?
i just need to clear my codes, so i can run regeneration for DPF filter that is full, thanks to my fricking service that damaged my car
Appreciate 0
      01-18-2017, 05:10 AM   #2
bayerischer
Private
Rep
Drives: 335d e92

hello, so i have installed inpa 5.0.2 that were 3 steps and they were starting with bmw tools, but when i went to install INPA 6.4.3 it said that the file already exists, and the installation will end, so I guess, I was supposed to start to install the old version of EDIABAS and INPA that is in 6.4.3, and then start the installation with BMW tools and Update the INPA, right? can i do it somehow now or is it too late?
how to remove INPA installation in that case? thanks
Appreciate 0