E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > If Anyone Needs Work Done <----

05-19-2017, 09:56 PM   #1
Dan Bilzerian
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 325i 6MT

If Anyone Needs Work Done <----

I would highly recommend this gentleman. He was very respectful and upfront.

He knows A LOT about BMW's in general and apparently works on models.

Here's a link to his FB page. I'm trying to encourage him to get on here.
https://www.facebook.com/BMWMEISTER/

Tell him Hunter G sent you.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2017, 01:24 AM   #2
mashimarho
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Rep

Drives: E92 M3 & F80 M3 & G82 M4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Bilzerian View Post
I would highly recommend this gentleman. He was very respectful and upfront.

He knows A LOT about BMW's in general and apparently works on models.

Here's a link to his FB page. I'm trying to encourage him to get on here.
https://www.facebook.com/BMWMEISTER/

Tell him Hunter G sent you.
I have also dealt with this guy as well. He does great work and is mobile.
      05-26-2017, 04:45 AM   #3
Stage5Lurker
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: White Buffalo

Garage List
I needed some work done last August and was referred to him somehow. I spoke to him about everything I needed. He gave me a quote and said he would get right back to me. Well I am still waiting...
Today I see this post about him, so I decided to just google him and found a fb pave dedicated to calling him a scammer. Says he changes the name. Police are investigating him and some list compiled of "victims".
Don't know the guy, nor have I ever actually had anything done by him, but in his defense, I see a lot of nice, well taken cars come in and out daily and have been seeing that consistency for over a year. Shop is somewhat hidden but stays busy.
The person, whom I believe is female is bitter about something but not once mentioned her own experience with this guy. Slander.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2017, 05:45 AM   #4
Dan Bilzerian
Major
Rep
Drives: E90 325i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stage5Lurker View Post
I needed some work done last August and was referred to him somehow. I spoke to him about everything I needed. He gave me a quote and said he would get right back to me. Well I am still waiting...
Today I see this post about him, so I decided to just google him and found a fb pave dedicated to calling him a scammer. Says he changes the name. Police are investigating him and some list compiled of "victims".
Don't know the guy, nor have I ever actually had anything done by him, but in his defense, I see a lot of nice, well taken cars come in and out daily and have been seeing that consistency for over a year. Shop is somewhat hidden but stays busy.
The person, whom I believe is female is bitter about something but not once mentioned her own experience with this guy. Slander.
That's interesting to hear. He did exceptional work for me. There's always going to be someone who wants to ruin someone else, or however you'd like to phrase it lol

Mind providing me with some links?
PM me (:
Appreciate 0