E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 BMW 328i / Premium Package / 36k Miles

07-15-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
HittFitt
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i

2011 BMW 328i / Premium Package / 36k Miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Selling my excellent condition 2011 BMW 328i Sedan. I purchased this beautiful car recently, however I am leaving my current position to attend graduate school, so I will be reverting to my corolla for the next couple of years. I am in absolutely zero rush to sell and I don't need to, I have only owned this for a short time (1 month) and absolutely love this car. However, it wouldn't make sense to drive two cars when my schedule ramps up in fall. I have not seen a 2011 close to this nice.

The leather is perfect, zero dings/dents (couple very tiny nicks on the edge of the door), the car is practically in new condition. Immediately after purchase I had the leather treated and conditioned, and the car was fully serviced 240 miles ago. I only drive the car on the weekend, and keep it in my garage otherwise.

If you have ANY questions, feel free to email or text 509-306-1382

Specs:

Engine: 230-hp inline-six-cylinder (premium)
Transmission: 6-speed automatic with StepTronic DS(sport mode) and manual 6 speed mode
Drive: RWD

Premium Package - garage door opener, Dakota leather, BMW assist w/ bluetooth, electric folding side mirrors with auto dim, compass, power front seats with lumbar and memory, moonroof, etc

Last edited by HittFitt; 08-03-2016 at 06:27 PM..
Appreciate 0