E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > BMW Performance Exhaust for 4 cylinders???

04-06-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
deecee
Private
Rep
Drives: E90 320i

BMW Performance Exhaust for 4 cylinders???

BMW Performance silencer system*
The BMW Performance silencer system doesn't just give your BMW a distinctive sound. It also reduces backpressure in the exhaust system, and thereby improves engine responses. The outward sign of these inner qualities can be found in the shape of the classic twin tailpipes in chrome-plated stainless steel. The system is available for six-cylinder petrol and four-cylinder petrol models. Each version was developed around the specific characteristics of the engine in question for optimum performance. For BMW 316i, 318i, 320i, 330i, 335i

Did you guys see this? I caught this from the BMWHK site. Does this mean we 4 cylinder users are going to get a peice of that exhaust??!!
---K&N Air Filter//19" Inovit Tuning Black Rims with Chrome Surrounding//H&R Spacer// Okada Ignition Coil// Ferodo Performance Brake Pads// Philips Crystal Vision 4300K Headlights//Chrome Line Retrofit Kit for 320i//BMW Performance Aluminium Pedals//Tinted Windows//BMW Performance Suspension Kit//BMW Performance Auto Shift Knob//Black Tint---
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2010, 06:54 AM   #2
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

link please.. very interested in this!
Appreciate 0