E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 BMW 335i 6-Speed RWD Black on Black

06-06-2018, 10:01 PM   #1
boskyy335i
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i

2007 BMW 335i 6-Speed RWD Black on Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Up for sale is my rear wheel drive, 6-speed manual transmission 2007 BMW 335i. I got this car back in November of 2015 with 67k miles (now 97k) and has been nothing short of a blast to own and drive this machine! Since buying the car, I have put in tons of time and money into getting the car perfect, both mechanically and aesthetically. Below I have listed most of the work/parts done on the car since I've owned it.

Maintenance:
-Water Pump and Thermostat @72,000
-Front and Rear Shocks @ 72,000
-Front and Rear Turbochargers @78,000
-Valve Cover Gasket @78,000
-Oil Filter Housing Gasket(and O rings) @78,000
-Walnut Blast Valve Cleaning @78,000
-Clutchmasters Single Mass Flywheel @78,000
-Clutchmasters FX350 Clutch @78,000 (Rated for around 575 ft. lbs)
-Rear Main Seal @78,000
-High Pressure Fuel Pump (under warranty) @80,000
-Tie Rods @85,000
-Hunter Hawk Alignment @85,000
-Power Steering Fluid @85,000
-Brake Fluid @85,000
-Coolant Return Line @90,000
-BMW Coolant Flush @90,000
-Pads and Rotors All 4 Corners @95,000
-NGK One Step Colder Spark Plugs
-Bosch Ignition Coils
-Liquid Moly Engine Oil w/Mann Filter every 3k miles

Visual Mods:
-OEM BMW M513 Style Rims Wrapped In Michelin Super Sports (255 Front 275 Rear)
-OEM BMW LCI LED Taillights
-M-Sport Front Lip (Color Matched)
-CSL Style Trunk Lip (Color Matched)
-LUX Pure White Angel Eye Lights
-OEM BMW Black Kidney Grills
-OEM BMW ZHP Weighted Shift Knob
-AC Schnitzer Replica Pedals
-OEM BMW All Weather Floor Mats

Performance Mods:
-VRSF Downpipes
-VRSF Chargepipe
-VRSF Intercooler
-AFE Hi-Flow Dual Intake with Vent Scoops
-Circuit Werks Cat Back Exhaust
-Fuel-It Stage 2 LPFP (to support E85)
-Cobb Accessport V3
-Protune Map for 93 Octane
-Protune Map for E85 (E30 Mix)

Parts were installed around 76,xxx miles.

The car made 404whp/441 torque on 93, 441whp/500trq on E85 (E30 blend)(Conservative tune). Tuned by Kevin at Precision Tuning on a Dynojet. Very quick and easy to switch between maps using the custom maps on the Accessport.

These are most of the major maintenance/modifications I can think of off the top of my head, probably still forgetting a few. The car runs SUPER healthy right now, absolutely no issues with oil consumption, fueling, boost leaks, misfires or any of the common issues prevalent on the N54 motors in other 335's out there. Almost all the gaskets have been replaced on this car. Also, the high pressure and low pressure fuel pumps have been replaced/upgraded. The car rides extremely well with this wheel/tire setup, drives true and straight. The car is equipped with the Sports Package and Keyless Entry (my favorite feature, especially when you're hands are full). During my ownership, the car has been washed, cleaned and detailed by hand only. It currently has 97,xxx miles, will go up very slowly. Car has a clean title, no accidents. I love this car to pieces, but I am looking into buying something a little different. If you are interested, please call or text me and we can setup a time for you to come and check out the car. Please not waste time making offers without even taking a look at the car, I am motivated to sell it to someone who will enjoy and take care of it like I did. I am asking 15,500 or best offer (14,500 without the wheels). I will say ahead of time, please do not waste my time telling me what KBB says. If you want a car for that price, I advise you keep looking because this is not the car for you. I have invested over 15k into the car and not going to get rid of it for less then its worth. If you have any questions, feel free to call or text me at 609-558-7770, my name is Mike. Thanks for looking!

Attached Images

Appreciate 0