E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Anyone ever been to Ibiza, Spain?

08-11-2009, 09:54 PM   #1
imballin2day
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 Dct Coupe

Anyone ever been to Ibiza, Spain?

Im going with a bunch of friends this sunday. Any tips or advice you could give me on anything. Were staying in the Playa Den Bossa area since I heard its the best for partying. Anyone know the best clubs or places to see? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      08-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #2
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by imballin2day View Post
Im going with a bunch of friends this sunday. Any tips or advice you could give me on anything. Were staying in the Playa Den Bossa area since I heard its the best for partying. Anyone know the best clubs or places to see? Thanks
Mondays Tiesto spins at Privilege and Saturdays i think Armin at Amnesia.

Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 02:14 AM   #3
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

just got back a month ago. effing LOVE ibiza! which hotel are you staying at? we stayed at the fiesta de club de en bossa of some ish like that. its the one directly across the street from space. that hotel was a blast, had a very spring break feel to it. plus they give you a buffet breakfast n dinner (no lunch) the food wasnt bad either. i guess laws have changed so the clubs have to close at 6am, but during the day just grab a beach chair (w an umbrella) drink beers and enjoy the scenery...by that i mean boobs. haha.

every night theres a headliner at at least one of the clubs. so it just depends on what days your there. everyone just seems to go to one club to another just depending on whos got the big name spinning. i spcifically made my trip starting on thurs to see david guetta for his f*** me im famous night at la pacha. that was the sh*t! i go to vegas all the time but la pacha just puts it to shame! if you can swing it, get the bottle serivce (they have websites where u can purchase tix or bottle service). the place got so effing crowded the table made our night enjoyable. plus the drinks are hella expensive.

if you got time go to cafe mambo in san antonio for the sunset. its an awesome party scene. have fun be safe.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 02:22 AM   #4
imballin2day
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ View Post
just got back a month ago. effing LOVE ibiza! which hotel are you staying at? we stayed at the fiesta de club de en bossa of some ish like that. its the one directly across the street from space. that hotel was a blast, had a very spring break feel to it. plus they give you a buffet breakfast n dinner (no lunch) the food wasnt bad either. i guess laws have changed so the clubs have to close at 6am, but during the day just grab a beach chair (w an umbrella) drink beers and enjoy the scenery...by that i mean boobs. haha.

every night theres a headliner at at least one of the clubs. so it just depends on what days your there. everyone just seems to go to one club to another just depending on whos got the big name spinning. i spcifically made my trip starting on thurs to see david guetta for his f*** me im famous night at la pacha. that was the sh*t! i go to vegas all the time but la pacha just puts it to shame! if you can swing it, get the bottle serivce (they have websites where u can purchase tix or bottle service). the place got so effing crowded the table made our night enjoyable. plus the drinks are hella expensive.

if you got time go to cafe mambo in san antonio for the sunset. its an awesome party scene. have fun be safe.
Thanks for the help. Were staying at the exact same hotel. Can you tell me a little more about it. Is it a party hotel with a younger crowd? We'll be there Thursday to Sunday.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
BiggieJ
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 335 ZSPZPPOPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by imballin2day View Post
Thanks for the help. Were staying at the exact same hotel. Can you tell me a little more about it. Is it a party hotel with a younger crowd? We'll be there Thursday to Sunday.
yeah its def a party hotel. apparently that hotel chain has a lot of really nice hotels around the world and it even states on their magazine that the club de en bossa is NOT recomended for families. haha. but there seems to be a plethora of germans there... its not a bad thing but something noticable.

everynight theres something going on by the pool, some stupid plays and junk. but its a nice way to meet the people at the bar by the pool. and youll def run into many english speakers. and be sure to use the breakfast n dinner buffet, and save the money saved for alcohol. haha.

thurs night go to la pacha for david guetta's f*** me im famous. (http://www.pacha.com/ibiza/) you can get tix or table service resos here. i highly recommend the table service cus it gets super super crowded. and if you get the table service be sure to walk around the corner to the VIP entrance and dont waste time in general line. (if your facing the giant f*** me im famous sign, go around towards the right) the club scene is so big here, its always in your face. theres posters EVERYWHERE (and promoters, and tix selling places) so youll know exactly which night is big and where to go. all these clubs have their own clothing stores that sells their brand. even in the airport theres a club store. ibiza is an awesome place with amazing people and atmosphere. youll def have a blast.

and during the day just relax by the beach, grab a beach chair with an umberlla (the sun is strong) i think for like 8 euros, and just enjoy life. its crazy bcus the sun sets here at 10pm and rises again around 6ish.

one of my best moments in my life was when i got back from clubbing around 6. jumped into the mediteranian (the hotel is on the beach) and watched the sunrise with a bottle of bubbly i bought from the airport in barcelona. just amazing. have fun be safe.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 03:26 AM   #6
imballin2day
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggieJ View Post
yeah its def a party hotel. apparently that hotel chain has a lot of really nice hotels around the world and it even states on their magazine that the club de en bossa is NOT recomended for families. haha. but there seems to be a plethora of germans there... its not a bad thing but something noticable.

everynight theres something going on by the pool, some stupid plays and junk. but its a nice way to meet the people at the bar by the pool. and youll def run into many english speakers. and be sure to use the breakfast n dinner buffet, and save the money saved for alcohol. haha.

thurs night go to la pacha for david guetta's f*** me im famous. (http://www.pacha.com/ibiza/) you can get tix or table service resos here. i highly recommend the table service cus it gets super super crowded. and if you get the table service be sure to walk around the corner to the VIP entrance and dont waste time in general line. (if your facing the giant f*** me im famous sign, go around towards the right) the club scene is so big here, its always in your face. theres posters EVERYWHERE (and promoters, and tix selling places) so youll know exactly which night is big and where to go. all these clubs have their own clothing stores that sells their brand. even in the airport theres a club store. ibiza is an awesome place with amazing people and atmosphere. youll def have a blast.

and during the day just relax by the beach, grab a beach chair with an umberlla (the sun is strong) i think for like 8 euros, and just enjoy life. its crazy bcus the sun sets here at 10pm and rises again around 6ish.

one of my best moments in my life was when i got back from clubbing around 6. jumped into the mediteranian (the hotel is on the beach) and watched the sunrise with a bottle of bubbly i bought from the airport in barcelona. just amazing. have fun be safe.
You just made my night. Thanks for taking the time to write that.
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #7
Spec 1
Faster in the Corners
United_States
Rep
Drives: '91 E30, '05 ZX6-R, '06 300C

Faaaaack. A couple of my friends are thinking of going, and Ibiza is somewhere I've wanted to check out my entire life. PLEASE let us know how it goes! God, to see Tiesto live in Ibiza would be a dream....