E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Real or Fake lacoste/burberry

08-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #23
jayely1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
bad idea hombre, all it takes is 1 complain and this thread for you to get arrested.
I don't think thats always true though..I could go on ebay right now and 10 min. find you r 50 items are fakes...They don't get in trouble, Ive bought at-least 5 fake lacoste shirts on ebay and just sent them back or didn't know until I was aware of the fakes. Im not saying selling fakes is ok, its just its so common and people don't know or just don't care?? I dont know.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #24
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayely1 View Post
I don't think thats always true though..I could go on ebay right now and 10 min. find you r 50 items are fakes...They don't get in trouble, Ive bought at-least 5 fake lacoste shirts on ebay and just sent them back or didn't know until I was aware of the fakes. Im not saying selling fakes is ok, its just its so common and people don't know or just don't care?? I dont know.
well it is true that there are alot of fake shit on Ebay, but most are based out of the boundaries of the United States (ie out of Asia or Europe) and usually only the big boys get busted.

Here is an interesting fact, the government don't really give a shit about people selling fake shit. Well I mean they do, but not as much as you think they do. I would safely say no less than 80% of the knock off bust are actually funded by the name brand companies themselves. Thats why sometimes in a bust, they would confiscate all the LV and Gucci and not touch the Channel and Burberry. So while it is true that LaCoste is prob not guna bust you for selling a couple shirts on E90post, but always keep in mind that this is because they won't not because they can't. Busting you is just not worth their effort and finance that could be used to catch otherwise bigger fish...such as my friend... but he is in Vietnam
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 01:20 AM   #25
jayely1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Makes sense because the lady trying to sell me these is from China...I asked why doesn't she sell them on ebay and she said ebay won't let people from china sell these brands..
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #26
samwoo2go
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Makes sense because the lady trying to sell me these is from China...I asked why doesn't she sell them on ebay and she said ebay won't let people from china sell these brands..
From what I can gather from you, these are 100% knock-offs there is no question in my mind. From the way low price, to country of origin, to the circumstances. 110% fake guaranteed.

There is only 1 way to get real shit for bargain prices and that is to buy shipments that fell out of a truck if you know what I mean. But in that case you have to personally know the seller pretty well because any1 can say their shit fell out of a truck.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #27
jpsum
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 TSX

Quote:
I would offer a 100% refund!! So they would have to be real..Or if fakes you wouldn't even be able to tell..

Are you interested in the Burberry Polo or just a t-shirt. THANKS!
After what everyone have been telling you here, you still want to sell this stuff and even worse, you still believe this stuff is real/legit just because the lady in china said so. You are hopeless.

Hey, why don't you just buy a whole container full of these stuff and sell it on ebay or here. You can make a lot of money. Go for it!!!
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2009, 06:06 AM   #28
m3pare
Banned
Philippines
Rep
Drives: OBD1 M3.

im interested in some fake burberry polos PM me.
Appreciate 0
      08-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #29
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

I think everyone has already answered how to spot a fake, but imho, i'll skip paying $80 for a polo and get 8 of the same thing without the alligator logo from old navy.
Appreciate 0