E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Craziest Confrontation with a Customer

08-14-2009, 10:29 AM   #23
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
Fixed

(Well, she offered it herself )
      08-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #24
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
Was in the grocery store the other day shopping for food. There was an old lady who couldn't reach a loaf of bread. I watched her from down the isle as she kept asking people for help. No one would do it, they just passed by.

Finally, I reached her part of the isle and felt bad so I got it for her.

She looked at the bread and told me it was not what she wanted and threw it at me. No joke. People. I'm sure there are people like that on this forum too.
I've seen a homeless guy (in a more upscale area shopping center) ask a couple of ladies for their left over food. They hand it to him. He opens it up and yells, "Salad, a fucking salad? Are you serious?" People all over are ungrateful and just flat out have no respect for anyone or anything.

Why this lady was so pissed about being asked for her ID is ridiculous. Hasn't a ID always been required to withdrawl money? I've always showed mine as long as I can remember. She was probably trying to pull a scam.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #25
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber View Post
Was in the grocery store the other day shopping for food. There was an old lady who couldn't reach a loaf of bread. I watched her from down the isle as she kept asking people for help. No one would do it, they just passed by.

Finally, I reached her part of the isle and felt bad so I got it for her.

She looked at the bread and told me it was not what she wanted and threw it at me. No joke. People. I'm sure there are people like that on this forum too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
I've seen a homeless guy (in a more upscale area shopping center) ask a couple of ladies for their left over food. They hand it to him. He opens it up and yells, "Salad, a fucking salad? Are you serious?" People all over are ungrateful and just flat out have no respect for anyone or anything.