E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Favour Required! Temp loan of some wheels in Berks / South Bucks / Heathrow

10-22-2018, 10:43 AM   #1
-Keith-
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Thumbs up Favour Required! Temp loan of some wheels in Berks / South Bucks / Heathrow

Looking for a community favour!

I need to send my wheels off for refurbishment, but can't do without my car... Does anyone have a set of E9X wheels they can loan me for a working week? Any condition / style / size will do, as long as they'll fit on a 320i. I think this means any E9X wheels from 16-18" will do

I'll obviously pick up and drop back, along with a case of beer for your trouble!

My refurbishers collect my wheels on a Tuesday, and drop back on a Friday. So I'll only need the wheels for this period, so save me trying to get the car on axle stands and allow me to to continue using the car if need be.

Anyone who knows me from any of the forums will know I'm very fussy and very careful, you can be sure I'll take good care of them.

I'm based in Maidenhead, and work at Heathrow, so anywhere nearby would be magic - Bracknell, High Wycombe, Slough, Wokingham, etc.

If anyone thinks they can help, please drop me a PM, I'll be very, very grateful.

Thanks all,

Keith

E92 M3 DCT 1 of 25 Santorini Blue Competition Pack
Appreciate 0