E90Post
 


Extreme Powerhouse
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > Cowl Brass Inserts & Bolts



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-19-2022, 04:19 PM   #265
BayMoWe335
Colonel
1092
Rep
2,122
Posts

Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
1/4"
Do you happen to have any tracking? I have not yet seen them and hoping the postal service didnít lose them! Iíll keep watching.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2022, 07:27 PM   #266
wren57
Roll Tide
wren57's Avatar
552
Rep
2,347
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St Louis

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayMoWe335 View Post
Do you happen to have any tracking? I have not yet seen them and hoping the postal service didnít lose them! Iíll keep watching.
I never send them tracked, just metered mail from my office. I think the mail had already gone out the day I threw them in the outgoing, so it may be another day or two.
__________________
Fix your broken/stripped cowl bolts with this elegant brass solution!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20230306
Appreciate 1
BayMoWe3351092.00
      10-21-2022, 11:39 PM   #267
BayMoWe335
Colonel
1092
Rep
2,122
Posts

Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
I never send them tracked, just metered mail from my office. I think the mail had already gone out the day I threw them in the outgoing, so it may be another day or two.
Cool. Iíll keep checking but have a bad feeling usps lost them. Checked today and no sign of them. I sent a dm, but lmk if thereís something we can do. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2022, 12:31 PM   #268
Frankenstein_135
Enlisted Member
12
Rep
44
Posts

Drives: BMW E91 LCI xDrive
Join Date: Feb 2022
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Hi Wren, did you send out my order from 9/14? Never received them and forgot about it since my car was in the shop for broken VANOS bolts for the last month. Now that the car is back, remembered the bolts and inserts...

Thanks for looking back into the history for this!
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2022, 11:17 AM   #269
BayMoWe335
Colonel
1092
Rep
2,122
Posts

Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: US

iTrader: (0)

I got mine! Wren was professional and courteous.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2022, 09:57 AM   #270
wren57
Roll Tide
wren57's Avatar
552
Rep
2,347
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: St Louis

iTrader: (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein_135 View Post
Hi Wren, did you send out my order from 9/14? Never received them and forgot about it since my car was in the shop for broken VANOS bolts for the last month. Now that the car is back, remembered the bolts and inserts...

Thanks for looking back into the history for this!
Email me your address and payment date to wren57@gmail.com
__________________
Fix your broken/stripped cowl bolts with this elegant brass solution!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?p=20230306
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST