E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Any good NOX Remappers in London

05-13-2019, 07:47 AM   #1
Mikey72
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i N53

Smile Any good NOX Remappers in London

New to the forum (previous owner of a 125i) with a N53 330i and NOX issue.

I've read Will_460cs post about the NOX and although the NOX Emulator seems like a good fix, I'm thinking about doing a secondary CAT delete and NOX delete to get rid of the NOX for good and make the car a little louder.

Does anyone have any good remappers in London or have experience doing a map out instead of the emulator? Would the car still function in stratified correctly and fully when mapped out?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 03:49 AM   #2
MrSweet1991
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 330D M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey72 View Post
New to the forum (previous owner of a 125i) with a N53 330i and NOX issue.

I've read Will_460cs post about the NOX and although the NOX Emulator seems like a good fix, I'm thinking about doing a secondary CAT delete and NOX delete to get rid of the NOX for good and make the car a little louder.

Does anyone have any good remappers in London or have experience doing a map out instead of the emulator? Would the car still function in stratified correctly and fully when mapped out?

Thanks
While I'm not certain on the specific NOX side of things your probably pretty close to BWChiptune who are very well known amongst these forums and I'll be taking a trip to myself which is like 3 hours away (well worth it I've heard) so yeah, I'd definitely phone them up being pretty close already.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 06:36 AM   #3
Tr1ppy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 330i M Sport

I'm pretty sure the engine won't run in stratified mode without a Nox (original/emulator) sensor in position.

I remember reading the Bimmerprofs website ages ago and it said something along the lines of: one of the pre-requisites for stratified operation is that the Nox system must be "online".

I'd love to be proved wrong though as I too am thinking about mapping out the Nox and removing the secondaries.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 07:32 AM   #4
Mikey72
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i N53

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
While I'm not certain on the specific NOX side of things your probably pretty close to BWChiptune who are very well known amongst these forums and I'll be taking a trip to myself which is like 3 hours away (well worth it I've heard) so yeah, I'd definitely phone them up being pretty close already.
I've contacted bw chiptune and they dont offer Nox map-out/delete unfortunately.
Appreciate 0