E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Angel eyes as drl

05-16-2019, 05:17 PM   #1
Sidr26r
Registered
Rep
Drives: 325i

Angel eyes as drl

Hi,

First I have to apologize for my bad english. I from Europe but need your help.

I have e90 year 2006 with xenon and angel eyes. I upgraded frm1 module to frm2 because I want angel eyes and fog lights as drls. Problem is when I have light switch on auto, xenon lights and angel eyes are always on even if I disable daytime running lights in i-drive. When I put switch to 0 only angel eyes and fog lights are on, like I want. But the problem is when it gets dark or I drive in a tunnel xenon lights don't turn on automatically and dash lights are off. Is there a way to code angel eyes as drls when I have light switch on auto so that the lights would come on automatically when it gets dark?
This is what I coded with ncsexpert to get this far:

TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1 --> aktiv
TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_0 ---> aktiv
DRL_TFL_MIT_SML --> aktiv
VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL --> drl_s

DRL_TFL_MIT_NSW ---> aktiv
PWM_NSW_TFL ----->wert_01--> change to "wert_02"

Thank you for your help.
Appreciate 0
      05-17-2019, 01:14 AM   #2
erickarlborg
Private
Sweden
Rep
Drives: E91 320d -08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidr26r View Post
Hi,

First I have to apologize for my bad english. I from Europe but need your help.

I have e90 year 2006 with xenon and angel eyes. I upgraded frm1 module to frm2 because I want angel eyes and fog lights as drls. Problem is when I have light switch on auto, xenon lights and angel eyes are always on even if I disable daytime running lights in i-drive. When I put switch to 0 only angel eyes and fog lights are on, like I want. But the problem is when it gets dark or I drive in a tunnel xenon lights don't turn on automatically and dash lights are off. Is there a way to code angel eyes as drls when I have light switch on auto so that the lights would come on automatically when it gets dark?
This is what I coded with ncsexpert to get this far:

TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_1 --> aktiv
TAGFAHRLICHT_ECE_0 ---> aktiv
DRL_TFL_MIT_SML --> aktiv
VERHALTEN_DRL_TFL --> drl_s

DRL_TFL_MIT_NSW ---> aktiv
PWM_NSW_TFL ----->wert_01--> change to "wert_02"

Thank you for your help.
It should work as you want it with those settings. Have you coded the new FRM to the car correctly, with your VIN? Does your welcome lights work?
Appreciate 0