E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Vishnu N54 Fuel System Research Part 2

Closed Thread

04-26-2011, 11:53 PM   #265
wren57
Roll Tide
Rep
Drives: 335i

cn555, your butthurt over lack of nitrous support is well documented. I don't read a ton on here, but every vishnu thread I have read has you complaining about nitrous support. Guess what? Not a lot of us are looking at running nitrous. The demand isn't there to justify spending the R&D required or the opportunity cost of not R&Ding other projects. Granted they shouldn't make promises to support nitrous, but you've gotta understand why they aren't making that their priority.

Everyone just needs to sit back, chill the **** out and be appreciative that some company is doing this type of R&D and advancing our platform to levels we never even anticipated when we purchased it in the first place.
      04-27-2011, 06:26 AM   #266
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post
cn555, your butthurt over lack of nitrous support is well documented. I don't read a ton on here, but every vishnu thread I have read has you complaining about nitrous support. Guess what? Not a lot of us are looking at running nitrous. The demand isn't there to justify spending the R&D required or the opportunity cost of not R&Ding other projects. Granted they shouldn't make promises to support nitrous, but you've gotta understand why they aren't making that their priority.

Everyone just needs to sit back, chill the **** out and be appreciative that some company is doing this type of R&D and advancing our platform to levels we never even anticipated when we purchased it in the first place.
With all do respect my friend my post just pointing out the inadequate promises that many have seen from Vishnu. I am not butt hurt from nitrous at all, Just don't promise something and and not honor your words. Here on the forum respect is gained through following through your words. I am a person that is all about putting up or shutting up.

Wren, you just recently purchased the tune, so yeah you are defintely butt hugging real hard Vishnu which is the norm and I understand, as I was there also at the very beginning about 4 years ago, but you haven't been here long enough to give me any lip about my issues about them since I have been with them for over 4 years+, and your just a relatively new jack with Procede..

Last edited by cn555ic; 04-27-2011 at 08:35 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 07:04 AM   #267
TurboBimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Luxembourg
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brey335i View Post
I've been running V5 since it was released and never had any issues. You guys need to stop complaining. I don't miss autotuning at all. I simply run the boost I think I is right for my mods and the conditions.
I take it you never had to deal with the misfire issues. And you probably have cruise control to access the control center...

Well, then I just hope your boost solenoids won't start to make weird noises...
Performance Seats, Exhaust, Splitters, Pedals, Steering Wheel / RB Turbos / M3 CF Roof / Brembo GT BBK 355/345 / Rollcage / Forge FMIC / Quaife LSD / Öhlins Road & Track / M3 Suspension Parts / Solid Subframe Bushings / Vorshlag Camberplates / Megan Racing Toe Links / LeatherZ Gauges / Extended M3 DCT Paddles / ER Sports OC / AR OC / Aux Radiator / AR DPs / Alpina TCU / COBB Pro-Tune
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 08:26 AM   #268
MF80
Captain
Thailand
Rep
Drives: AW 2008 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren57 View Post

Everyone just needs to sit back, chill the FUCK out and be appreciative that some company is doing this type of R&D and advancing our platform to levels we never even anticipated when we purchased it in the first place.
Fixed!
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 10:02 AM   #269
kjrulz
Mastermind
Rep
Drives: girls krazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin@Vishnu View Post
Excuse me? No one "backed out". Shiv merely decided to hold off revealing all his testing/development data until the kits are ready to sell. The reason for this is pretty obvious. If releasing this data a couple of weeks later than a date that was never promised to begin with makes you upset, then we clearly have a different idea of what is professional or not. I quite sure the data that he provided already is more than any other professional has provided or even collected themselves.

-c

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjrulz View Post
Finally read the thread.

Conclusion:

Mostly useless information, that's expected because people of all knowledge areas are excited.

Glad to see Shiv is creating a fuel upgrade, however not impressed as most people here with his logic in the initial thread and information laid out. I can only assume (and I'm sure this is correct) that he has much more information behind the scenes.

It is truly unfortunate that more proper information isn't spread, not just by Shiv, but by other "experts." These teaser type threads are absolute bull5hit because it's not a proper, full discussion; it's a sales tactic. I'd prefer either a constant flow of information throughout the threads or one final thread from bottom up (or top down depending on how you see this).

I'm not an authority, this is just my point of view on the matter.

/////
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #270
AltecBX
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi Sedan; BMW M3 ZCP

Garage List
2018 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335Xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Finally read the thread.

Conclusion:

Mostly useless information, that's expected because people of all knowledge areas are excited.

Glad to see Shiv is creating a fuel upgrade, however not impressed as most people here with his logic in the initial thread and information laid out. I can only assume (and I'm sure this is correct) that he has much more information behind the scenes.

It is truly unfortunate that more proper information isn't spread, not just by Shiv, but by other "experts." These teaser type threads are absolute bull5hit because it's not a proper, full discussion; it's a sales tactic. I'd prefer either a constant flow of information throughout the threads or one final thread from bottom up (or top down depending on how you see this).

I'm not an authority, this is just my point of view on the matter.

I don't get involved with these kind of discussion, but the man has a point.
AR Design Catless DP | BMS DCI + OCC | ETS 5 FMIC | Alpina B3 Trans Flash |235/265 19" Michelin PSS
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #271
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltecBX View Post

I don't get involved with these kind of discussion, but the man has a point.
+1...there are teasers and then next thing you know, it just a big TEASE and thats what is not fair to the community...Just because nitrous is not widely used and there is no money in it for them, why introduce it and then not fulfill the promise...I bet if there was a big demand and money to be made, this would have come out a long time ago..
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 11:02 AM   #272
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 AWD M3 Comp - SMB

let's complain and cry for 5-10 more pages (not you specifically, cn... everyone being super needy babies who can't wait a short bit of time for more info and an order button)
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 11:03 AM   #273
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsimon View Post
let's complain and cry for 5-10 more pages
Not crying at all JP, just stating the obvious man...Fulfill what you say or else your words mean NADA!!! I am a man that if I tell someone something, I will see it through regardless! Thats how I operate my Furniture business and my other older partners have been this way since 1968...Business ethics
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 11:17 AM   #274
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep

It was directed to everyone complaining and "unsubscribing" to this thread because more information hasn't been given yet. Fuck! carry out your lives, the world isn't going to end because you have to wait a little bit longer. The whimpering and whining and speculation is hilarious.

Just like everyone else I can't wait to see the final product and test results, but fuck the prepubescent complaining is getting so old. When he posts the info he'll post the info, and as he said that'll also be when you can actually order the product.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 12:22 PM   #275
kjrulz
Mastermind
Rep
Drives: girls krazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsimon View Post
It was directed to everyone complaining and "unsubscribing" to this thread because more information hasn't been given yet. Fuck! carry out your lives, the world isn't going to end because you have to wait a little bit longer. The whimpering and whining and speculation is hilarious.

Just like everyone else I can't wait to see the final product and test results, but fuck the prepubescent complaining is getting so old. When he posts the info he'll post the info, and as he said that'll also be when you can actually order the product.
jp, if you've got a problem with someone specific, point them out...otherwise these generalizations might "sting" the wrong person.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 12:29 PM   #276
jpsimon
Team Zissou
United_States
Rep

Quote:
jp, if you've got a problem with someone specific, point them out...otherwise these generalizations might "sting" the wrong person.
I don't care who it "stings". My comments are aimed at everyone crying/preaching about the approach of someone else providing their own research to the community prior to the launch of a new product. Who fucking cares? The details will soon be known! Now i'm crying/preaching about the criers/preachers... it's a vicious cycle.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #277
Brey335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: e46 ///M3

That's it guys. This thread should be closed now. We have officially gone way past the point of constructive discussion...

It's not fair to other members who are trying to find technical information and it's not fair to Shiv. Acting like this scares away people who might have bought his product.

The kit will be released and more information will come forth. Just have some patience.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread