E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > WARNING: VIP TUNING - fraudulent business practices!

06-02-2008, 07:34 PM   #23
40yroldawakening
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
07 e90 335i  [0.00]
my eyes hurt now...but I made it through that story,
good luck man, hope you get whats due, and hope he gets what he deserves, a good ass whipping !!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 07:42 PM   #24
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Thanks for the heads up.

VIP was always bad, I just hope you, your family, and buddies get back what they put forward.

Proceed with legal action.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 07:46 PM   #25
D0WN4IT
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Man you went from being his biggest apologist to being his biggest detractor - or in the verncular of the boards - from being his biggest nut swinger to being his biggest hater. Amazing.
Welcome to E90post...
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 07:52 PM   #26
D0WN4IT
Banned
Rep

I dont feel bad in the slightest for mike, how many people told you on this forum and N54 that Vip was a joke and that they are piles of crap? After that whole incident where they totaled a forum members car on here with a test drive a lot of people said that company is a fraud and they are useless and Mike kept defending them to the end, now you get screwed over like everyone else and you want special attention... Go get some milk from a titty, theres no pity for you here, not when you were being yelled at and spat at all day for your BS about Vip this and Jaque that... Remember O-CHA, who all day long made fun of you for listening to those people and that you are a young kid that doesnt know anything about the world? Only person i feel bad for is your mother who got ripped off by her own son for being a jackass and not listening to the people that have been through it all and keep their guard up for c*cksmoking shops like VIP, eisenhaus, and bavdom... I really hope you learned something from all this... Kid.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #27
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
One thing I cannot understand is why Mike's mother would just write a $6,700 personal check to this guy.
Mother like daughter?
      06-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #28
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by D0WN4IT View Post
I dont feel bad in the slightest for mike, how many people told you on this forum and N54 that Vip was a joke and that they are piles of crap? After that whole incident where they totaled a forum members car on here with a test drive a lot of people said that company is a fraud and they are useless and Mike kept defending them to the end, now you get screwed over like everyone else and you want special attention... Go get some milk from a titty, theres no pity for you here, not when you were being yelled at and spat at all day for your BS about Vip this and Jaque that... Remember O-CHA, who all day long made fun of you for listening to those people and that you are a young kid that doesnt know anything about the world? Only person i feel bad for is your mother who got ripped off by her own son for being a jackass and not listening to the people that have been through it all and keep their guard up for c*cksmoking shops like VIP, eisenhaus, and bavdom... I really hope you learned something from all this... Kid.
no, no, no....tell us how you REALLY feel.
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #29
BES335xi
Colonel
Albania
Rep
Drives: FBO+ N54xi

Garage List
03/07 E90 335xi  [1.00]
wow, that sucks! GL to you bro and like others said proceed with legal actions. or find where that sucker lives n beat 12k out of him!

Good Luck,

- Bes.
JB4+usb | P3 Vent Boost Gauge v2 | BMS OCC | BMS DCI | AMS FMIC | AR xi CL DP's | BT Tool | Edibias/NCSExpert/INPA BMW Coding | Cyba Quad Exhaust tips | M-Tech Rear & M3 Front Bumper | Red Cyba Air Scoops | Blacklines | Vinyl Overlays | ACS Roof Spoiler | Matte Black Grilles | LED Side Mirrors | Rear Euro Fogs | etc..
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 08:15 PM   #30
D0WN4IT
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iheLLraiseR View Post
no, no, no....tell us how you REALLY feel.
Get me a long couch and good good therapist and I'll REALLY tell you.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 08:23 PM   #31
Kev
Critical Care Anesthesiologist
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: SMB F83

Garage List
Go through with the court, put a lien on his property if he had any, then he would beg you to take the money back.
      06-02-2008, 08:29 PM   #32
Heat00
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

wow, guess I have to be carefull around here... lol

Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #33
im spencer
Back in the f80
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Alot of people run into shady businesses like this but their immediate fault is that they lag on taking any immediate action. Legal action is your best bet, Sue him, if he doesnt give you the time of day to speak let your lawyer take care of it. No need wasting your personal time on this douche bag.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 08:53 PM   #34
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Sorry to hear.... VIP was dead to me after I found out they welded the rear diff....

A piece of advice....it won't help you get your money back but you can have a little justice.

Since Mr. Deas is a tech at a BMW dealership, did he entice you (a customer of the dealership and BMW USA) to his shop? If he is moonlighting off the BMW dealers' / BMW USA's customer, he could be in a lot of hot water.

He could get terminated if the facts support it.

Not going to get your money back, but hey if you are not eating cake, maybe neither should he.
      06-02-2008, 09:11 PM   #35
Slow335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: SG E90 335i

Of all things, I'm definitely not asking or begging for pity. What happened, happened and I have to face the consequences and unfortunately my mom does as well for my stupidity. I am young and I've been told this is a 'cheap' mistake to learn and better to learn it young because it could be worse and costlier as I get older.

On the flip side, I was a fanboi in all respects and ways and I am not the one to deny that whatsoever. Regardless, I'll admit I was wrong on him and I got screwed and I feel sick to my stomach that I brought my mom down with it. She bought the car and I feel she doesn't deserve such treatment and I don't have dough to just hand to her and say that I will eat money for my mistakes.

I've just posted this here, as per the title of the thread, to warn others not to fall victim like I have and not support this business any longer. I was banned from E90Post for 'spamming'....which I wasn't even fond of him at the time (way back then). I didn't read any of the stories about him on here. When you're getting fed crap to back him up, especially as young as I am, it's only an experience I have learned from, but we are not going easy on him with legal action. The paperwork is being drawn up and he has a last chance of about a half a week to get his act together before he will be served. We all make mistakes and nobody's perfect, but instead of pounding on me, just please spread the word so nobody in the community is ever effected by this guy ever again. Everybody works too hard for their money (including my mom) to have it stolen by this scum bag.

Yes, R230 refers to the body style like E90/E92/E93, etc. does. Sorry for the confusion in speaking Mercedes lingo so to speak.

The General Manager of Vista BMW of Pompano has been informed of the problem and how he accepted a check for $6700 from us on the premises of BMW and how he still has my wheels in his possession where nobody knows where the hell he put them. They will be investigating the issue. I have also notified the CEO of Lorinser US, Shari Hale, and Lorinser US will be taking the appropriate measures they feel regarding penalties. I asked her to give me updates on what they decide to do with him taking money for black market Lorinser products.

The intention of this post is to serve as a final warning, a conclusion and evidence to what everyone here has believed.

He has to take responsibility for his actions and pay the consequences and those consequences are a law suit, government involvement, BMW involvement, and Lorinser involvement and the list hasn't stopped yet.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #36
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow335i View Post
The General Manager of Vista BMW of Pompano has been informed of the problem and how he accepted a check for $6700 from us on the premises of BMW and how he still has my wheels in his possession where nobody knows where the hell he put them. They will be investigating the issue. I have also notified the CEO of Lorinser US, Shari Hale, and Lorinser US will be taking the appropriate measures they feel regarding penalties. I asked her to give me updates on what they decide to do with him taking money for black market Lorinser products.

Lorinser is going to do jack shit.....

You are on the right path with BMW Papano....follow up with BMW USA.... One of their certified techs is butchering BMWs and using their training to start a moonlight business.

Go for his pockets.....
      06-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #37
Slow335i
Private First Class
Rep

Once the GM calls us back tomorrow, I will get in contact with BMW NA and inform them of the situation. I have been treated well by them so I figure they only have the right to know. I seriously think Lorinser isn't going to take kindly to this because they are losing money for every black market good bought instead of the authentic product. Considering they haven't sold one in the US since January, I would venture to say that they are taking this seriously. I will keep you guys updated on what they decide to do, if I am allowed to disclose such information.

Oh, and I also forgot to add. He asked me to tell my lawyer to contact him and my lawyer called him during normal business hours on a normal work week and never got an answer. He also left a voicemail for him and never got a call back. He just doesn't have the balls to stand behind his mistakes. He stole from us cut and clear and tried to avoid it but he got caught.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 09:39 PM   #38
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
wow... just wow... good thing i never gave him any of my money
      06-02-2008, 09:48 PM   #39
Slow335i
Private First Class
Rep

She trust me, her son, and I let her down. Plain and simple. The money doesn't break us, believe me, but it's terrible about the principle of this that I let my mother down who bought me my car, put a roof over my head, put me through high school, and is paying what little I owe to FSU that isn't covered by scholarships. That money could be used for new flooring in my apt. in Tallahassee. Maybe we'll get it. But his game is over.

O-Cha, I'd like to take this opportunity and apologize to you. I was wrong, you were right. It's hard to read the posts that say "I told you so - you deserve it", but I guess I do.

In the end, it all comes down to trust that shouldn't have been there, my stupidity, my mom's trust in me, how I let her down, and a big lesson learned in life. Visa, PayPal, and get it done the RIGHT way as much more as it costs you, not the ghetto/shady way. There's a reason why Active Autowerke is large and in charge in this industry, but I've taken it as an expensive lesson. The dance has just begun.

I swung a big circle, indeed.

Sorry O-Cha and E90Post/N54tech.....ALL OF YOU WERE RIGHT.

Mike
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #40
DrewKo
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i Montego Blue Saddle Brown

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
I'm only reading that shiyat if you pay me mega bucks.
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #41
thegeneral101
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Z06,'13 750Li,'11 Raptor

I have to say Jacque at VIP did a great job of installing my Magnaflow exhaust...but then again when I think about it, it doesn't take much to install an exhaust system. All the best to Mike.
      06-02-2008, 10:24 PM   #42
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow335i View Post
She trust me, her son, and I let her down. Plain and simple. The money doesn't break us, believe me, but it's terrible about the principle of this that I let my mother down who bought me my car, put a roof over my head, put me through high school, and is paying what little I owe to FSU that isn't covered by scholarships. That money could be used for new flooring in my apt. in Tallahassee. Maybe we'll get it. But his game is over.

O-Cha, I'd like to take this opportunity and apologize to you. I was wrong, you were right. It's hard to read the posts that say "I told you so - you deserve it", but I guess I do.

In the end, it all comes down to trust that shouldn't have been there, my stupidity, my mom's trust in me, how I let her down, and a big lesson learned in life. Visa, PayPal, and get it done the RIGHT way as much more as it costs you, not the ghetto/shady way. There's a reason why Active Autowerke is large and in charge in this industry, but I've taken it as an expensive lesson. The dance has just begun.

I swung a big circle, indeed.

Sorry O-Cha and E90Post/N54tech.....ALL OF YOU WERE RIGHT.

Mike
Mike,

I am sorry for what's happened to you and your family...live and learn. One clue, however, should've been when you call AA and inquire about Jacque at VIP, they say that he is NOT a partner of theirs. Any "custom" mapping of their AA XEDE was done completely on his own and they have never endorsed him as a legit tuner, although he was quoted many times saying he was working with AA. The other clue was how he and another BMW mechanic wrapped another E90Poster's 335i around a tree when they supposedly took it out for a "test drive." Personally, I wouldn't have let him come near my car with a 10-ft. pole after hearing about that one. Like I always said...if he were such a great tuner (and really has a legit, thriving tuning business), then why is he still working for the dealer for his daily 9-5 job? G/L, man.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #43
bimmermans54
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335

WOW, can I say told everyone so?! HAAAAAAAAA, I could point sooo many fingers at people, buuuuut, they know who they are
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #44
e90AW335i
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Sucks to hear Mike. You seemed like a smart enough guy to see through the BS but I guess not.

Best of luck with everything and do good things at FSU.