E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Use caution when purchasing from Bmanny!

07-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #89
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
did somebdoy take a bite outa the right side? lolol.

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #90
matrix76
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 Z4 M40i Black/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
did somebdoy take a bite outa the right side? lolol.
Ya, the seller , ,

Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 10:40 PM   #91
Marcus-SanDiego
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X5 4.8i (E70)

I started selling stuff on eBay in 2002. One of the very first things I learned was that insurance is for the seller's protection. A smart seller always builds the cost of insurance into the product being sold.

It's situations like this that drive my point home.

OP, did you use a credit card to pay for the item?
      07-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #92
Synergy 69
www.facebook.com/Synergy69
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335I MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
I started selling stuff on eBay in 2002. One of the very first things I learned was that insurance is for the seller's protection. A smart seller always builds the cost of insurance into the product being sold.

A majority of the payment. I had some funds in paypal that I never moved to my bank account.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 01:17 AM   #93
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

Get some quotes to get it fixed, at this point nothing will happen.

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #94
bimmertt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post

Actually, this thread shows the opposite. The buyer is the one that got screwed over on this transaction. Sure, the sellers rep might suffer a little, but it seems like he has parted out his car and will no longer be a part of the community so that might be a mute point.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 12:39 PM   #95
Marcus-SanDiego
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X5 4.8i (E70)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmertt View Post
Actually, this thread shows the opposite. The buyer is the one that got screwed over on this transaction. Sure, the sellers rep might suffer a little, but it seems like he has parted out his car and will no longer be a part of the community so that might be a mute point.
As a good seller, I see it differently. If the seller stands behind the sale, then the seller has to eat the loss. Since I feel that the loss is going to fall on me, I insure the product.

I guess that's just me projecting here. If the seller doesn't hold my views, then the buyer can get the shaft.

I wanted to stay in business, though. I was interested in repeat business and a good reputation.
      07-06-2010, 02:06 PM   #96
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

i have bought plenty of things off of BManny in the past, and I have never had any issues from him. I returned his 335 back to stock when he was selling all this stuff, never had a problem with any transactions.

Regardless how it ended up, Ive had several products in the past that got damaged in shipping from the supplier, sure they were insured, but the bullshit to get them to come down and take pictures and then get my money back was an absolute pain. It was easier to just get it fixed or returned and get another one.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #97
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpphreakx06 View Post
Get some quotes to get it fixed, at this point nothing will happen.
What's the point in getting quotes when the a$$hat won't even agree to fix it much less give me his phone number or open up PM so we can resolve this.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 03:21 PM   #98
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe View Post
i have bought plenty of things off of BManny in the past, and I have never had any issues from him. I returned his 335 back to stock when he was selling all this stuff, never had a problem with any transactions.

Regardless how it ended up, Ive had several products in the past that got damaged in shipping from the supplier, sure they were insured, but the bullshit to get them to come down and take pictures and then get my money back was an absolute pain. It was easier to just get it fixed or returned and get another one.

well it seems that when the $hit hits the fan, this POS will take your money and run!
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 03:24 PM   #99
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny View Post
Spotted a nice clean e92 335 m-sport today at Sonic car wash had wheels similar to TT3 NYC but less the vorsteiner parts. we spoke for a quick sec but my car was ready i was in the black m5 if u remember .''Sigh'' i miss how my e92 look modded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy 69
You drive an M5 and you couldn't afford the $30 insurance fee on shipping me the now damaged Vorsteiner trunk. You really are a POS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmanny
oh yeah i could of afforded it but u didnt ask or pay for it and the rape price i was selling the trunk for why would i want to spend anymore money when im losing so much. also quit the bs that i shipped u a damaged trunk when u know it got damaged thru shipping .

see! this just shows how much of a dick he is! How did I rape him on the price whenever I paid him what he had advertised it for!!!

Last edited by Synergy 69; 07-06-2010 at 03:29 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 03:26 PM   #100
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy 69 View Post
What's the point in getting quotes when the a$$hat won't even agree to fix it much less give me his phone number or open up PM so we can resolve this.
the point is that you already spent the money on the trunk, you might as well not lose $1000 or whatever it was, instead pay $200-$300 and it will be back to brand new. Thats what I would do...or you could sit around and dwell about it and then really lose the $1000
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 04:02 PM   #101
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammedm3 View Post
the point is that you already spent the money on the trunk, you might as well not lose $1000 or whatever it was, instead pay $200-$300 and it will be back to brand new. Thats what I would do...or you could sit around and dwell about it and then really lose the $1000
I'm not doing anything until this is resolved legally.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #102
SlammedR8
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 40i/2020 R8 V10 Spyder

Quote:
good luck!

I don't see how that is worth your time, but all the best!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Spyder 6MT - Ascari Blue/Black
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 10:51 AM   #103
bimmertt
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

Quote:
Your only real option then is to hire a lawyer and take him to court. Of course all of that is probably going to cost a lot more than the trunk itself.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #104
bulldog_yyc
Major General
Rep
Drives: GT3RS

at this point just get it fixed and chalk it up as a lesson learned, not worth the time, stress or energy to deal with asshats that screw people over
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #105
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkish335 View Post
at this point just get it fixed and chalk it up as a lesson learned, not worth the time, stress or energy to deal with asshats that screw people over
nah, I'm gonna wait it out just a bit longer...
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2010, 11:10 AM   #106
SitDown
United_States
Rep
Drives: Huntin Again...

Haven't read everything here, but its pretty easy to say the seller is responsible to get a product safely to the buyer. him begging you to ship it, is irrelevant. Insuring it is a given, you could have requested he pay more because of that.

I had a hood shipped recently via greyhound, which was destroyed en route (common with greyhound). The buyer immediately refunded me, as he should. Step up and do what's right.
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 01:21 AM   #107
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Beamer

I think this guy is obsessed with me. He is really trying to ruin my forum rep period not only on bimmerpost!.He googled my username ''bmanny'' i guess and bumped my m5board.com sale thread. I'm selling my m5 over there and he wrote in my thread "use caution etc.." I haven't bumped that thread in over two weeks because I found a local buyer and the deal is 95% done. On m5 board, if you look at my itrader, you will see that I've sold items that needed to be shipped out-of-sate. I shipped them and each product was received by the buyer just fine. Only one thing was a hassel to ship. It was my 21" 360 Forged Wheels. I had to meet with slammedm3 uncle in New Jersey, which is almost two hours from my house but I was willing to do so for a fellow member.. So it was a four hour trip, there and back!!! He also got a steal for those wheels because they were in mint condition and I sold them for a thousand less than my original price.Thanks Slammedm3 for chimming in on this thread too.

I've sold my AA bov to member RevC. and I sold it for a great price. Everything I've sold was for a great, low, price.Heres what he said after purchase in my local partout thread ''
bov is awesome! thanks buddy. great guy, friendly and honest if theres any hesitation''

Matt@camber toe removed my jb3, coils, rix effect vented boost gauge, AA BOV, and AFE dci. He also picked up my jb3 and vented boost gauge at a great price. You can even confirm that with him.Btw thanks matt for chiming in on this thread

I sold my Bilstein PSS 10 on here to member hun77777. It was used for a few miles and I sold it for $1000 shipped, which is another steal. A member on here said that the buyer raped me lol. I shipped that through UPS as well since I had still had the original bilstein box . Thanks Hun77777 for also chiming in in the org sale thread of this trunk . heres what he wrote '' hey guys,

i just purchased pss10 from Bmanny and it came out to me flawlessly. i do not know if it was insured or not but there's no blown up shocks or anything.
although he could've used better packaging with bubble wrap or something but in this case, i don't think he did this on purpose to make money off the op.

i really feel for both of you guys as i was in both situation and know how these things are getting handled by shipping carriers and paypal. i hope both of you can settle for better.''

I'm no way up tight with $$$(Response for him calling me a piece of shit for owning a m5 and not insuring his trunk) On the m5board, I sold a full exhaust for $2500. it was only used for 6months. I paid almost $5000 for it brand new (MeisterChaft gt2 race). I had to break it up, but one member bought the xpipe ($1200retail) and mufflers ($2500 retail) for $2000 shipped. I sold section one for $400 shipped ($1000 retail) wanted $500 but worked out $100 of with buyer and the same freight company that shipped my trunk to syngery boxed and packed these items up. I didnt have the org box for the exhuast and it need a custom box .

They arrived to both customers in flawless condition and I have proof of that. The exhaust system was sold and shipped before the trunk. So me using this company again for the trunk I felt was OK.The trunk was the only item that I ever shipped that came out damaged. And being that nohting else i shipped from this company got to a buyer damage i dont know if the trunk was actually damage that bad , The damages shown are horriable he may of started picking and scratch away to make things look worst to get his money back ! Im just guessing because my trunk was in pefect condition when i dropped it off. I trusted this company as they shipped my exhuast which is more expensive than the trunk without a problem .

I also sold my OEM 2008+ LCI tail lights I paid $700 for them brand new from the dealer .The bruce v6 cables, which were $450 new directly from UK . So the total was around $1150. I see most members resell this same package at $800-900; plus I had LED reverse lights installed in them. That's another $100 value. I listed the whole package for sale at $700 shipped. It sold within minutes and I insured it because of this experience. But I used UPS instead of the freight company because I still had the original boxes.

So im pretty fair and reasonable not cheap or shady as he portrays me to be. When it came to the trunk and hood, I didn't want to ship at first. Actually I really didn't want to ship any of my parts. I tried to sell as local partout only because I've seen seller/buyer horror stories. But I wasn't getting any offers or hits on major items like the coils, trunk, hood, etc ... syngey was bothering me for a month. I DID NOT want to ship. He asked me to try UPS or Fedex. I did and they said the box was too big for them to make. I'm sure if I had the original vorsteiner box for the trunk, I wouldn't of had any problems shipping it through anyone of those companies, but I didn't. syngery knew this and he wanted me to seek outside assitance. He was willing to compensate for the box building of both trunk and hood! but he never mention insurance. He was so eager to get the items at a great price i guess . $950 shipped for a authentic trunk already painted with scheme and $1000 for a brand new, never used or taken out of the bubble wrap double sided v35 hood venders on here sell for 1500 the least and still have to pay 200 shipping I just wanted $1000 .I can link all threads of the sales on m5board and on here for everyone to see since syngery made this public 20 mins after he signed for the package Not really giving me a chance to fix this but wants to get it resovle after he did all this .

Last edited by Bmanny; 07-12-2010 at 02:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 01:26 AM   #108
lpphreakx06
Professional Moose Racer
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: SG 335i E92 RIP + 2015 SS M3

hmmm..

BMW Dream Team PNW Chapter, member #1
|HP Autowerks | AR DESIGN | BMW PERFORMANCE | STOP TECH | Volk Racing| AMS | ARKYM
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #109
Synergy 69
United_States
Rep

If you're claiming to be such a stand up guy with everyone else that you've sold too then why are screwing me over and leaving me with the responsibility of having to track you down and trying to resolve this bullshit?

hmmmmmmmmmm
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2010, 12:37 PM   #110
Bmanny
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Beamer

Quote:
If you're claiming to be such a stand up guy with everyone else that you've sold too then why are screwing me over and leaving me with the responsibility of having to track you down and trying to resolve this bullshit?

hmmmmmmmmmm
''hmmmmmmmmm'' is all u can say now. Dude you disputed paypal , and showed everyone how the trunk came in my orginal thread b4 i can even respond. like how u think that makes me feel ? . im not really a active forum member im not always signed in .so i couldnt answer all your pm's right away . heres what u did 1st u sent over in pm pics of the trunk saying u were angry etc. i responded saying that doesn't even look like my trunk i ship etc maybe 30-hr later . you ask for my number ? in between send the number pm u sent other pms about insurance etc.. so i am answering new ones first . didn't get to answer number one right away . when i am starting to answer most of your pms now that i am at a pc finally .i said a body shop can fix that for maybe 200-300 which i was going to pay for maybe u didnt understand that pm . or u just didnt want it anymore maybe why u damage it more than it came? . i get email from paypal dispute then i check the thread and u start to bash! u wanted to resolve this with bimmerpost i guess. You were upset i understand than but u were also and very impatient so u started to bash , think of schemes to damage my credit here etc... since u did all that i said let paypal get your $$ back and i stop speaking to you. sorry about my grammar i mostly speak on bimmerpost form a cell.

Last edited by Bmanny; 07-12-2010 at 12:48 PM..
Appreciate 0