E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Xenon retorfitted OEM headlights

04-02-2018, 09:56 AM   #1
Awesomeheimer
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive m sport 6mt

Xenon retorfitted OEM headlights

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I have a set of E90 328i LCI Halogen headlights that I had retrofitted to Xenon with Orion V4 opaque angel eyes. These headlights are a very high quality conversion - not like the cheap aftermarket headlights available. The headlights look amazing, with an improved OEM look. Low beam cutoff is perfect.

The headlights are plug and play for an LCI car that currently has halogen headlights, with no coding required. Currently, I have installed Weisslicht Spektrum LED indicator bulbs which may cause an error code, but that's easily rectified (if you want to avoid coding) by replacing them with OEM indicator bulbs. FYI, I also had Weisslicht LED fog lights which looked perfect with these headlights.

The retrofit was performed at Lightwerkz in Oakland, NJ. They will install these for $150. I will also ship at an additional cost.

These lights cost me over $2000 (not including the cost of the OEM halogen headlights), and I had to leave my car at the shop for 5 days while the work was being performed. So, whoever buys these will have the added benefit of avoiding that downtime.

Attached Images

Last edited by Awesomeheimer; 05-18-2018 at 11:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-02-2018, 11:41 AM   #2
Awesomeheimer
Rep

1 month Bump!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2018, 08:12 PM   #3
Dlasko71
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: AA tuned '11 E90 328i x-drive

I want these so bad. If I didn't just drop 1500 in repairs I'd deff buy them. Not everyday you see a unicorn like this. Good luck with sale.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2018, 09:51 PM   #4
RazRokz.!
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeheimer View Post
I have a set of E90 LCI Halogen headlights that I had retrofitted to Xenon with Orion V4 opaque angel eyes. These headlights are a very high quality conversion - not like the cheap aftermarket headlights available. The headlights look amazing, with an improved OEM look. Low beam cutoff is perfect.

The headlights are plug and play for an LCI car that currently has halogen headlights, with no coding required. Currently, I have installed Weisslicht Spektrum LED indicator bulbs which may cause an error code, but that's easily rectified (if you want to avoid coding) by replacing them with OEM indicator bulbs. FYI, I also had Weisslicht LED fog lights which looked perfect with these headlights.

The retrofit was performed at Lightwerkz in Oakland, NJ. They will install these for $150. I will also ship at an additional cost.

These lights cost me over $2000 (not including the cost of the OEM halogen headlights), and I had to leave my car at the shop for 5 days while the work was being performed. So, whoever buys these will have the added benefit of avoiding that downtime.
up for a trade? I have a new set of AA headers I'm willing to part with.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2018, 11:45 AM   #5
Awesomeheimer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dlasko71 View Post
I want these so bad. If I didn't just drop 1500 in repairs I'd deff buy them. Not everyday you see a unicorn like this. Good luck with sale.
Thanks! They really are awesome lights, pics don't do them justice. I'm in no rush to sell so maybe they'll be available when you can swing it!
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #6
Awesomeheimer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazRokz.! View Post
up for a trade? I have a new set of AA headers I'm willing to part with.
Thanks for the offer but I don't have the car anymore, just the headlights.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2018, 09:58 AM   #7
Awesomeheimer
Rep

Summer bizump!!! It might not be obvious from the pics but if you currently have halogens these lights will transform the look of your car. In my opinion one of the best qualities of these lights is that they have an OEM look to them. Also, these will greatly improve your visibility at night. My buddy had a 2011 M3 coupe and when we parked next to each other these angel eyes looked much better than those on his LCI M3. I think it was the only time he was jealous of my car

Anyway, thanks for looking, PM me if interested.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2019, 02:07 PM   #8
Awesomeheimer
Rep

Saw these sitting in a box in the back of my garage realized I still had this listing bump
Appreciate 1