E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I Got Accepted To College!!!!

11-14-2007, 07:38 AM   #23
Neurorad
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 340xi

Boca to Pittsburgh. Dress in layers.
Congratulations! Go Presidents.
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2007, 07:39 AM   #24
amazzzin
Rep
n/a
Drives:

grats dudeee =]
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2007, 08:37 AM   #25
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
I got into almost every school I applied to accept OSU, I got wait listed cuz I didn't check some box. It was basically a BS reason but whatever I didn't really want to go there.

My school of choice I ended up transferring after my freshman year because it fucking blew. The visits were awesome but once I was there and learned the school I was really upset with my decision. That is when I learned universities are a business just like any other, they pull all the greatness out for the visit weeks and everything is shit the rest of the time. Oh well. Live and learn. Now I always tell everyone to have a backup plan cuz that school you loved may not exactly be that school once you're there full-time.
+1, Happened to my girlfriend. She doesn't totally hate her college she just finds some of the kids annoying and sort of wishes she went to this school just down the street from her's.

She's going to stick it out since it is a good school but now I see why those statistics are right about people changing colleges and majors 3 or 4 times.

For me I'm sticking with mine, I can't afford switching around.
      11-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #26
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Well I've been denied once (not a school I wanted to go to) deferred twice (bottom of the line choices) and accepted to one of my top choices! I got the mail this afternoon and couldn't stand to have a bad workout so held off on opening until after I got home, and I had to read it 3 times to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Well..I got accepted to Washington & Jefferson (Washington, Penn). Im speechless, ahh sorry for wasting bandwidth but I had to!!
Congrads!!!
Actually its more like you got accepted for upcoming 4 years of partying!!!
      11-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #27
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

I miss all the college poooooooooon.