E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Not finding ABG module in NCS Dummy

12-01-2019, 04:24 PM   #1
bimmerfan1972
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi

Garage List
Not finding ABG module in NCS Dummy

Hi guys,

I'm trying to disable the seat belt warning chime in my 2011 E92. I have read out my ABG module, and in the FSW_PSW.TRC I see the two options that I need to change, SBR_FAHRER_1 and CC_GURTWARNUNG_1. Problem is, I don't see an option in NCS Dummy to load the ABG module. I am using Dummy 0.6.0.9. Do I need a different profile?

If I can't get this to work, can anyone tell me how to code this by just editing the FSW_PSW.man file? Do I just change the options to nicht_aktiv and copy the contents of the .trc file into the .man? Or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks
      12-01-2019, 04:30 PM   #2
sdbmwcoding
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan1972 View Post
Hi guys,

I'm trying to disable the seat belt warning chime in my 2011 E92. I have read out my ABG module, and in the FSW_PSW.TRC I see the two options that I need to change, SBR_FAHRER_1 and CC_GURTWARNUNG_1. Problem is, I don't see an option in NCS Dummy to load the ABG module. I am using Dummy 0.6.0.9. Do I need a different profile?

If I can't get this to work, can anyone tell me how to code this by just editing the FSW_PSW.man file? Do I just change the options to nicht_aktiv and copy the contents of the .trc file into the .man? Or is there something else I need to do?

Thanks
You're most likely not choosing the correct module in NCS Dummy. But yes, in FSW trace just set the 2 lines to nicht aktiv. File > save as and save as Fsw_psw.man and then Sg_codieren back in ncs expert
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2019, 05:29 PM   #3
bimmerfan1972
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd********* View Post
You're most likely not choosing the correct module in NCS Dummy. But yes, in FSW trace just set the 2 lines to nicht aktiv. File > save as and save as Fsw_psw.man and then Sg_codieren back in ncs expert
That worked, thanks. Happen to know the setting for the passenger side? I saw it as this (SBR_BEIFAHRER_1) in a forum but my ABG did not have that setting. Or maybe I didn't need to code it out separately, but I don't have a passenger to test with right now.
      12-01-2019, 05:33 PM   #4
bimmerfan1972
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmerfan1972 View Post
That worked, thanks. Happen to know the setting for the passenger side? I saw it as this (SBR_BEIFAHRER_1) in a forum but my ABG did not have that setting. Or maybe I didn't need to code it out separately, but I don't have a passenger to test with right now.
Actually, I just read a description for CC_GURTWARNUNG_1. Looks like that might code the warning out altogether, for both driver and passenger. I'll have to check that next time I have a passenger.