E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 328i black on saddle automatic, perfect

04-24-2007, 08:37 PM   #1
houston06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw328i 07 coupe

2007 328i black on saddle automatic, perfect

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys, ive come to you under unfortunate circumstances. I recently purchased my first bmw, 2007 328i coupe, jet black on saddle...beautiful but life throws things unexpectedly at you and my father has been diagnosed with CJD disease, in the last 6 months hes gone from being perfect to now barely talking adn not being able to walk at all as his is in a wheel chair,there is no known cure but we are participating in a clinical trial. I have to sell my bmw now and buy a handicap van accessible better for my new lifestyle.. The car only has 2500 miles on it and is still in newly bought condition as I was planning on keeping it for a long long time and it is already paid off. I have, premium/sport packages....comfort access. and park distance control maybe more check my sig...How much and where could i sell this for and anybody know the best price for reliable handicap vans? thanks guys

now basically you are going to get a brand new car, and basically I babied it since I figured it was my first bmw and I was going to take care of it real well..so you can get a perfect conditioned beautiful car for a little mroe off save over 1000 than the dealers...let me know pics coming soon

On order- Jet Black e92 328i coupe... Saddle Brown Interior....Premium...Sports...Comfort...Park Distance....Picked it up, wow...loving the 328 sport wheels and the combination inside out more than i imagined!,,,,
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2007, 11:52 PM   #2
Not Ur Avg 3
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06' 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
bump for a good seller
sorry for the unfortunate circumstances bro
      04-25-2007, 12:27 AM   #3
houston06
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw328i 07 coupe

update, im am leaving hte country in search of tretatment and alternative cures s there is none here...i will get back on this once i cme back within a month...god bless
On order- Jet Black e92 328i coupe... Saddle Brown Interior....Premium...Sports...Comfort...Park Distance....Picked it up, wow...loving the 328 sport wheels and the combination inside out more than i imagined!,,,,
Appreciate 0