E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Southern California bmw centers

08-30-2006, 01:29 AM   #111
aztec
Bean2GO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW X4 M40i

Sterling BMW:rocks:
      09-06-2006, 05:43 PM   #112
jmonier
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92, 2002 325i

Some more good words for Jeff Kline (Internet Sales Manager) at Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas.

I'm actually not going to order my car for 5 months but I emailed him asking about Performance Center Delivery. He responded promptly and professionally and provided all the information I needed without any pressure. He seems like a person I can have trust in to get everything right when I order.

jeff.kline@bobsmithbmw.com
Appreciate 0
      09-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #113
flyerz90
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335ci

the best car shopping experience

go to south bay bmw in torrance. ask for chris seaparis (spelling) . he gave me 1700 off my 335i w/ no hassle. calls me up to let me know which cars are available to test drive. answers and explains any question i have about the car. could be cus he owns a m3.

1 more month and in my dwy will be a SG 335i grey leather, alum trim w/ premium and sports package.

*REMOVED for NWS*
Appreciate 0
      10-15-2006, 11:31 AM   #114
mkeds
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: none

Get a car from crevier but dont get service there........it takes too long and sucks ass
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2006, 10:44 AM   #115
chongki
Anyaketdin!
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW E90

Dont buy from Matthew Needleman at Century West!!! he's like a pressure cooker and is good at applying pressure full of Its sad im admitting he ripped me a new one

But then again I love the car
      10-19-2006, 03:15 PM   #116
longtran
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
got another one from steve han at new centaury bmw in alhambra ca.
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2006, 06:58 AM   #117
and1bball919
It's not just about horsepower, but how powerful your horses are.
United_States
Rep
Drives: MG Delivery truck

new century
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2006, 09:59 AM   #118
PimpDawg
Private
Rep
Drives: :(

I'm looking to buy either a 335i or 330i and went to Crevier as my first dealership since they're within 5 minutes from me.

It felt like they thought they were better then you.
They were trying to tell me not to do MSD. They sales manager said they never do it since it's not beneficial to do so. People used to do it a couple years ago but the last year is different with changing interest rates and economic conditions crap. HA.
It was also weird how I saw a sign on the sales ladies desk that said they charge for loaner cars, car washes, and shuttles to sna. I think it was like $625 for 3 years or so.

I would love to purchase from them since they're so close but I'm having some doubts about trusting them.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2006, 06:31 PM   #119
jrjunior31
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 330CI

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpDawg
I'm looking to buy either a 335i or 330i and went to Crevier as my first dealership since they're within 5 minutes from me.

It felt like they thought they were better then you.
They were trying to tell me not to do MSD. They sales manager said they never do it since it's not beneficial to do so. People used to do it a couple years ago but the last year is different with changing interest rates and economic conditions crap. HA.
It was also weird how I saw a sign on the sales ladies desk that said they charge for loaner cars, car washes, and shuttles to sna. I think it was like $625 for 3 years or so.

I would love to purchase from them since they're so close but I'm having some doubts about trusting them.
pimp, I've leased two 330 coupes in a row from new century (anthony yang)
never been charged for car wash (they washed it every time i brought it in), I've used loaner and shuttle on multiple occasions free of charge... thats absurd they have that sign, new century is prob little too far for you but i would definately scratch crevier off your list thats a fkn joke...
      10-26-2006, 10:08 PM   #120
dacoach
Rep
Drives: e90 330i 8/1/05 ED

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpDawg

That is BS! I would never buy from a dealership that had a policy like that.
Appreciate 0
      10-28-2006, 08:15 PM   #121
jrjunior31
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05 330CI

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtran
wow, most of you guys bought cars from orange county. i got mine at new century bmw in alhambra. the salesman is awsome. even after purchasing the car, he uses his employee discount for me when i need to buy accessories. he gave me his cell phone number too. ever time i called he is always greeting me like i am a new customer. he even insist me come in for free car washes, as long as he is there. new century bmw gets the with me. well, at least this salesman.
totally agreed long, I used to live in bev hills area and a friend of mine who lived in westwood referred me to new century (anthony yang) and ive leased two cars from him..now that i live in pasadena its super close but this place in my opinion is worth travelling to... anthony also gave me his personal cell phone # and was always reachable, as far as deals are concerned you can definately negotiate, although that is not my strong suit... but upon returning my 1st lease ('02 330ci) i had scrapes on all 4 rims a couple of them pretty bad too and they said no prob (i dont know maybe all dealers arent worried about that anyway) and they leased me a 2005 330 ci with zhp,moonroof,adaptive xenons,12k miles, for minimum drive off (no money down) payment is 580/mo sticker is roughly 41K... i dont know if this is a great deal but ive seen some other peoples payments on their leases and i think its a decent deal... a tough negotiater could get a great deal here i think... New Century
      11-19-2006, 12:06 PM   #122
muzeon
Private
Rep
Drives: '09 e90 M3,'71Fiat500,'64 356

I also got my car from New Century (Henry Suh). Paid $1000 over invoice, with so far the best lease rate I find in town! Wasn't the best price up front, but was negotiable, and settled at that price. Car is a '07 335i Sedan, and with a Jet Black/Terra interior, I had to wait for the car at the port that Henry had to trade with another dealership in N.California. Just picked up my car 2 days ago, looks great! Financing has already been pre-approved with an agreed upon sale price and lease payment... can't get any easier! Oh, and they are willing to pay me more for my trade-in than Bob Smith BMW!

Although I ended up buying a seperate "lease protection" at the finance manager's office for $860 (incldg tax), that covers up to $5000 in damages, and 1000miles over ($.20 per mile) for the end of the lease. After reading jrjunior's post, maybe I don't have buy that?! Now I feel like a sucker... Anyway it's a peace of mind, esp my parking is uncovered.

This is my 2nd car from New Century BMW, one of the reason is that have excellent service dept! Need one I can count on esp driving this new engine 335i!!! The first CA I bought from gave me free keychain, and sent me flowers a week after pruchase... still don't know about this latest purchase yet...

Also, another good guy is Jeff Kline at Bob Smith BMW. Was the first one to offer $1000 over invoice, but the lease rate's money factor was not as good, but I didn't negotiate with him. Real nice guy. Too bad low trade-in value, and far from me, but was very nice and prompt on phone calls and emails. Straight forward, no 'games' guy.
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2006, 10:56 PM   #123
viobruin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 335i

I went to New Century BMW in Alhambra last week to look at a 335 coupe. They wanted $5,000 above MSRP!!! Granted, the sales lady said that the mark up was negotiable, but there is no way I'd even pay MSRP for the coupe considering that other dealerships in SoCal are willing to take $1,000 off of MSRP.
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2006, 11:01 AM   #124
LarryK1000
Larry from Los Angeles
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

That is absolutely INSANE !!

Talk to HAMLET or Paul Ghosn (his Sales Manager) at Bob Smith BMW in Calabasas.

He's a great guy and they will give you a good price.

Larry in Sherman Oaks
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2006, 11:33 AM   #125
Drogon
Rep
Drives: 2002 M3

Neda from Beverly Hills is an arrogant yatch.

Thanks for the other recos -- looking to get a new 335.
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2006, 11:35 AM   #126
LarryK1000
Larry from Los Angeles
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

I just heard from Hamlet at Bob Smith yesterday, after posting the reply to this thread.

He confirmed he was ready to work with people on a new 335. So, give Hamlet a chance.

Bob Smith has turned out to be really good for people in this forum.

Larry
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2006, 02:00 PM   #127
will@longbeachbmw
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 M Coupe

Hey guys!

I've been an avid reader for a while and saw that you all were recommending our dealership, so I wanted to jump in here and introduce myself. The name is Will Shaw, and I'm in Internet Sales over here at Long Beach BMW. If anybody ever needs any assistance in purchasing a new or used BMW in SoCal, I guarantee you that I'll be able to earn your business. Let me know if I can do anything for any of you.

I'm an enthusiast just like you guys, so I know the type of experience you guys are looking for when purchasing a car. All my information is in my signature.

I hope to be posting regularly on the boards now that I got off my butt and registered, so see you around!

Will
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2007, 12:50 AM   #128
pintom3
Rep
Drives: e92 coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo26
anyone have any expirence bout the dealers in socal close to anaheim?
Besides Shelly Bmw cuse they have bad service and they are not nice. i went in the service dept. to get an idler valve for my e30. called there first they said they had it, then i go there they dont have it. so i rase hell in there and b/c they said we dont have it and iam very busy so leave and call some other day. that pissed me off :mad: :mad: , and the people there dont know jack about BMW's. i left with a nice long burn out on there lot

so any where else i can go besides there? i go to school at OCC i pass one on the freeway alot but dont know which one it is, i think it santa ana bmw but dont know. but you exit edinger i think from the 55.
any one have experiences with that one? need help i need a diff dealer to go to!!!!
Romeo,

I got my car service at Shelly Bmw, they treated me awesome! By you raising hell will not get you anywhere at any of these dealerships. They might be at fault,but just from reading your post (not listening there side) you should have dealt professionally and maintained your cool. By you acting a fool and burning rubber only makes you look bad. I hate to sound like an ass but maybe its your attitude that needs to be checked!!!! I am customer myself and I hate to see when customers go in and think because they own a f*&king BMW they can behave in the way that you did. Appreciate what you have!!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2007, 12:28 PM   #129
Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by will@longbeachbmw View Post
Hey guys!

I've been an avid reader for a while and saw that you all were recommending our dealership, so I wanted to jump in here and introduce myself. The name is Will Shaw, and I'm in Internet Sales over here at Long Beach BMW. If anybody ever needs any assistance in purchasing a new or used BMW in SoCal, I guarantee you that I'll be able to earn your business. Let me know if I can do anything for any of you.

I'm an enthusiast just like you guys, so I know the type of experience you guys are looking for when purchasing a car. All my information is in my signature.

I hope to be posting regularly on the boards now that I got off my butt and registered, so see you around!

Will
Will speaks the truth. Best BMW dealer in SoCal. I used to live in SoCal and found that LB BMW was the best in the area for service, etc.

I am moving back to SoCal in February so I called all the SoCal BMW dealers for lease rates/prices on the e90 335's. Most of the dealers LIED about the money factor, telling me that December's lease rates were .00205 which is a lie...they were posted by BMW FS as .0015. This was going to be extra profit for them to the tune of about $2,000 over the life of the lease. I also wanted to negotiate on training, maco, invoice, SD's, etc. Most sales people seemed annoyed that I knew every component of the lease cost and were less willing to negotiate given that they had lost the "upper hand". I called LB BMW and had a deal consummated in 10 minutes. No joke. They are awesome. Truly professional.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2007, 06:42 PM   #130
scubajag
Scuba-JAG
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2006&07 B.R. E-92

Moving to San Diego (about 15 miles North of the downtown off Interstate 15). Can anyone recommend a dealer for my 2006 325i and hopefully hardtop convertible. Thanks.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2007, 09:28 PM   #131
derrick
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e92 m3, i03 i3s, f80

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubajag View Post
Moving to San Diego (about 15 miles North of the downtown off Interstate 15). Can anyone recommend a dealer for my 2006 325i and hopefully hardtop convertible. Thanks.
Ziggy at Continental BMW in Oceanside. -- Try your hand out at Cunningham BMW as well.

I would have suggested what used to be Harloff BMW (where i bought mine), but I can't. See my sig.

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2007, 01:42 PM   #132
jmonier
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E92, 2002 325i

Here's an interesting thread from Long Beach BMW:

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52175

EDIT: That thread has been deleted. It was about 2 335 Coupes being ordered by the General Sales Manager so they could be sold at $5000 over MSRP.

Last edited by jmonier; 03-20-2007 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0