E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Girlfriend that goes clubbing.

06-24-2011, 06:05 PM   #1
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3 E92 | 2008 Z4M E86

Girlfriend that goes clubbing.

Hey guys another relationship help thread,

So I have been with this one girl for about six months now and well she really isn’t my girlfriend but we fuck and do everything together. We basically are in a relationship that’s blatantly obvious but not official. She doesn’t want it to be official because she feels that I might be like her previous boyfriends and fuck her over. She came from Taiwan about a year ago and the last six months we were always either together or always on skype/texting. Currently she is in Taiwan and I am stuck in San Diego. One thing that’s driving me nuts is that she loves to go clubbing in Taiwan. She used to take dance classes and dance a lot so it is her thing. Every time she goes it in a way pisses me off and I used to tell her try not to dance with other guys and ask her if she did when she came back but that just pisses her off or something. Now I don’t tell or ask her anymore and usually later in the day she will tell me how some dude wanted to dance with her and she just ignores them. I’m not sure if that’s the truth or not. What pisses me off the most is that when I am out with my friends who are girls she gets pissed off or I guess jealous. If she was my girlfriend I would completely understand why but what makes me angry is that she can go clubbing with her friends and maybe dance with guys yet I cant even sit down and eat or talk with my female friends? Seriously wtf, we aren’t in a relationship because she doesn’t want to yet she pulls restriction bs on me. So what do you guys think? How should I approach this? Is there a solution without finding a different girl? I invested so much time and have so many memories with her that I don’t want to just throw away.

I know this is typed up horribly but fuck it.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

She is fucking other guys, and you are her fall back guy. She hasnt made it "official" because when she finds someone better she wont have to "break up" with you. You need to quit worrying and find you some new pussy before the inevitable happens.
      06-24-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
She is fucking other guys, and you are her fall back guy. She hasnt made it "official" because when she finds someone better she wont have to "break up" with you. You need to quit worrying and find you some new pussy before the inevitable happens.
I highly doubt that she is always with me 24/7 and when she is in Taiwan if she isnt shopping with her female friends there she is on skype with me... sadly I skyped with her for 10hr once.. wtf.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuangYiChao View Post
I highly doubt that she is always with me 24/7 and when she is in Taiwan if she isnt shopping with her female friends there she is on skype with me... sadly I skyped with her for 10hr once.. wtf.
wow, talk about making yourself way too available. She knows that you will always be around, so she is just using you until she finds someone better. Kinda like what collin said. Move on.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #5
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You're doubting because you dont want to believe it, the fact you made this thread means you are thinking it, but dont want to swallow the pill. 6 months is more than enough time to evaluate you and make the decision to whether you are better than her ex. Truthfully, you are just better than what she has found lately, but not exactly up to her standards whether they are false standards looking for Mr Perfect, or just slightly better than most guys she meets. You sound insecure, and the insecurity means your gut is telling you what I'm telling you, or you are afraid you wont be able to find another girl anytime soon.

Man up, tell her you dont think it will work out and see how she reacts. Most likely she wont care too much. You be the decision maker, dont let her be the one wearing the pants. Girls are a dime a dozen man, and her excuse of loves to dance is an excuse to go clubbing looking for more guys.

Last edited by CollinsE90; 06-24-2011 at 06:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:20 PM   #6
kdiggz
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3

it's either official or it's not bro. if it's not then she can do whatever she wants and u have no say, including dancing and quite possibly hooking up. tell her how u feel and if she says sorry i don't want to be your gf then go out and find another. u drive an m3 bro, u must have something going right for u that u can offer other girls. don't make a girl your priority that's not willing to make u hers
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:21 PM   #7
Small Yellow
Track Addict
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
You're doubting because you dont want to believe it, the fact you made this thread means you are thinking it, but dont want to swallow the pill. 6 months is more than enough time to evaluate you and make the decision to whether you are better than her ex. Truthfully, you are just better than what she has found lately, but not exactly up to her standards whether they are false standards looking for Mr Perfect, or just slightly better than most guys she meets. You sound insecure, and the insecurity means your gut is telling you what I'm telling you, or you are afraid you wont be able to find another girl anytime soon.

Man up, tell her you dont think it will work out and see how she reacts. Most likely she wont care too much. You be the decision maker, dont let her be the one wearing the pants. Girls are a dime a dozen man, and her excuse of loves to dance is an excuse to go clubbing looking for my guys.

Good point. I'll see what I can do.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Skype what you just told us to her.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Yeah.....what Collin said..she doesn't like you that much bro, move on.
      06-24-2011, 06:38 PM   #10
Kroy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:

So I have been with this one girl for about six months now and well she really isn’t my girlfriend but we fuck and do everything together. We basically are in a relationship that’s blatantly obvious but not official. She doesn’t want it to be official because she feels that I might be like her previous boyfriends and fuck her over. She came from Taiwan about a year ago and the last six months we were always either together or always on skype/texting. Currently she is in Taiwan and I am stuck in San Diego. One thing that’s driving me nuts is that she loves to go clubbing in Taiwan. She used to take dance classes and dance a lot so it is her thing. Every time she goes it in a way pisses me off and I used to tell her try not to dance with other guys and ask her if she did when she came back but that just pisses her off or something. Now I don’t tell or ask her anymore and usually later in the day she will tell me how some dude wanted to dance with her and she just ignores them. I’m not sure if that’s the truth or not. What pisses me off the most is that when I am out with my friends who are girls she gets pissed off or I guess jealous. If she was my girlfriend I would completely understand why but what makes me angry is that she can go clubbing with her friends and maybe dance with guys yet I cant even sit down and eat or talk with my female friends? Seriously wtf, we aren’t in a relationship because she doesn’t want to yet she pulls restriction bs on me. So what do you guys think? How should I approach this? Is there a solution without finding a different girl? I invested so much time and have so many memories with her that I don’t want to just throw away.

I know this is typed up horribly but fuck it.
either you're in a relationship or you're not. if she's not your girlfriend and doesn't want you restricting her, what gives her the right to restrict you? i bet she has guy friends too. from what you've described of the situation, i think you already know what to do. so is it going to be option A or option B?

Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:39 PM   #11
panicos81
Colonel
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: a white bmw

Garage List
2010 BMW E92  [8.54]
2007 e90  [0.00]
i'm with collin on this one man. 6 months is not that big of an investment, throwing away a year on skype though it would be.. if she wanted to be with you she would have been. when a girl comes along and she in love with you you will now what i mean..
      06-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #12
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Put it in a males perspective. You ever had a girl that you know you would never date, but you're bored and she is keeping you laid?(maybe you havent) But that is pretty much what she is doing to you, she is bored and you are just keeping her busy. First sign of a better guy she will disappear.

Not to mention she is Asian, which are mostly social retards when it comes to people. You guys might know how to do Math, but socially you guys are years behind people.
      06-24-2011, 06:42 PM   #13
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:

So I have been with this one girl for about six months now and well she really isn’t my girlfriend but we fuck and do everything together.

Quote:
She doesn’t want it to be official because she feels that I might be like her previous boyfriends and fuck her over. She came from Taiwan about a year ago and the last six months we were always either together or always on skype/texting.

Quote:
Currently she is in Taiwan and I am stuck in San Diego.

Quote:
One thing that’s driving me nuts is that she loves to go clubbing in Taiwan. She used to take dance classes and dance a lot so it is her thing.

Quote:
Every time she goes it in a way pisses me off and I used to tell her try not to dance with other guys and ask her if she did when she came back but that just pisses her off or something.

Quote:
I’m not sure if that’s the truth or not.

Quote:
but what makes me angry is that she can go clubbing with her friends and maybe dance with guys yet I cant even sit down and eat or talk with my female friends?
i tried to hit the high points, but 95% of your cry for help is a high point. if you actually read your OWN POST a still don't understand that you're fucked, then no one in this thread can help you.

she's in Taiwan pulling donkey shows and getting some sweet bukkake lessons from pimps and business men.

dude, seriously.........
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:46 PM   #14
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
I don't see the problem with this dude's situation; just keep banging her and look around for a real girl if u want a relationship.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #15
number335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Coupe

Quote:
Not to mention she is Asian, which are mostly social retards when it comes to people. You guys might know how to do Math, but socially you guys are years behind people.
Whoa...wait a minute here. This is BS...I suck at math.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:49 PM   #16
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
I don't see the problem with this dude's situation; just keep banging her and look around for a real girl if u want a relationship.
He's emotionally attached to her...hence the thread
      06-24-2011, 06:51 PM   #17
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

OP should tweet about how he's crying hysterical all day because she goes clubbing in Taiwan.........
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #18
infinitekidM2C
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
He's emotionally attached to her...hence the thread
I guess my point is he needs to realize/appreciate it for what it is: an f-buddy.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #19
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

pics of the girl...
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #20
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Good point. I'll see what I can do.
Chicks that like to go clubbing and being in long distance relationships means she does not want a bf messing up her thing.
      06-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #21
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
So I have been with this one girl for about six months now ...

I invested so much time and have so many memories with her that I don’t want to just throw away.
I wouldn't say 6 months is really that long. Definitely not long enough to reminisce of 'memories'.

She doesn't sound like the type of girl you are looking for, at least not yet in her life. I'd say cut your losses.
      06-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #22
Elie335
ايلي ٣٣٥ هاهاها
St Pierre and Miquelon
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner e92

pics