E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > User Reviews & Feedback

04-01-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Iceburg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 B8.5

User Reviews & Feedback

Hey All,

Just wanted to share my experience in regards to doing business with the following 3 gentlemen, I can honestly say it was a pleasure working with these guys locally & remotely.

In no particular order:
  • Gaifaun - Excellent local Coder to Vancouver area, very generous and genuine about helping out his fellow members & community, he deserves a peace prize for the work he has contributed to e90 post, thank you sir. His e90 post reviews are damn top notch too, as well he is a very knowledgeable enthusiast/modder.
  • DimSum - We recently set up a remote coding session in which he was kind enough to accomodate for a single user (myself) from Toronto to VanCity to eliminate retrofit errors, very knowledgeable when it comes to all codes, proffesional & to the point, thank you for extending your service to VanCity! Would easily work with you agian & refer.
  • JDM21 - Autobody guru, parts, service, he does it all and is one of the only guys (small group) I would trust with my car, I first met him roughly 6 months ago and have been in contact with him almost on a weekly basis becuase he can help you with almost all mods & service, very cool guy and glad I was able to network with him, solid & knowledgeable.

Thank You,
Appreciate 0