E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wash / Wax / Detailing / Touchup Supplies > Ultimate Detailing Machine w/Pads

12-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
Raptor04
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Ultimate Detailing Machine w/Pads

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
SOLD

I'm selling my Ultimate Detailing Machine random orbital polisher; sale includes the Polisher, 5" Velcro backing plate, side handle (which can be mounted on either side of the polisher), and four 6.5" pads with Velcro backing (2 new and 2 used). Machine is in great condition and works perfectly. I'm selling because I don't use it much anymore.

The Ultimate Detailing Machine is a dual action random orbital polisher that bridges the gap between the Porter Cable 7424 and a rotary buffer. The UDM retains all the user-friendly features of the Porter Cable but it has 20% more power to level paint swirls and imperfections that were formerly only removable with a rotary or circular buffer. Yet, the Ultimate Detailing Machine retains the dual action orbital motion that reduces the risk to the paint.

What gives the Ultimate Detailing Machine the power to remove deep swirls and scratches? It has a 4.2 AMP motor, compared to the Porter Cable’s 3.7 AMP motor. This 20% increase in power gives the UDM increased cutting power to level paint imperfections and remove oxidation.

Features:
•4.2 Amp motor, AC Only
•Electronic variable speed 2,500-6,000 OPM
•Random, swirl-free polishing action
•Functions: waxing, buffing, polishing and scratch/swirl mark removal
•Spiral/bevel gears for smooth operation
•100% ball and roller bearing construction

Speeds:
1-3 Waxing and buffing
3-4 Polishing and cleaning
5-6 Swirls and scratches

Attached Images

Last edited by Raptor04; 02-24-2016 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2016, 12:04 PM   #2
Raptor04
Major
Rep
Drives: 335xi

ttt