E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: 2006 E90 330D - High Spec

07-03-2023, 03:34 PM   #1
mayhs
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW E90 330d M-Sport

FS: 2006 E90 330D - High Spec

Due to ULEZ expansion, the time has come to sell my much loved 330D. The car has been maintained with no expense spared and most of the miles are motorway miles. If it wasn't for the ULEZ expansion I would not be selling the car. Purchased back in 2014 with 61k on the clock.

BMW 330D (Pre-LCI), Estoril Blue, 170k miles, 5 previous owners.

Optional extras include - M Sport Package, IDrive, Sunroof, Xenon headlights, Logic 7 hi-fi sound system, M Sport suspension, front heated seats, rear parking sensor, Individual high gloss satin trim, Individual Roof-lining Anthracite, auto dimming rear-view mirror, folding exterior mirrors, Smokers pack (non-smoker), through loading with split-folding rear seats, Exterior puddle lights, Cruise control with brake function. Factory privacy glass.

Additional Items
Gearbox oil service – 2016
Suspension refreshed – 2017
Oil service every 10k miles (18 stamps in service book)
Original BMW mats
Original BMW rubber mats (front)
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads all round
EBC Drilled and Slotted Front Discs
EBC standard rear Discs
Michelin PS4's on the front
Michelin PS5's on the rear
Only filled with Shell V-power during my ownership (60k onwards).

The body work is in great condition especially given the age of the car, a decent machine polish would get out any swirls and the car will look fantastic. Car drives well and is surprisingly fast while still constantly returning 40 to 45+mpg on the motorway

Bad points
Fuel breather pipe leak (common issue) causes a minor leak only when fuel tank is filled to the very brim.
Very minor dent on the bonnet from a stone but no damage to the paint (shown in pictures).
Some very minor lacquer damage from stone chip on bonnet near badge (around 3mm in diameter) but not through the paint (shown in pictures).
Small scrap on driver side wheel arch (shown in pictures).
Wheels could do with a refurb however no leaks or welds.

Hard to put a value on the car given the high spec but I'm looking for £4750 but open to sensible offers.

The car is in the Midlands.
Attached Images

Last edited by mayhs; 09-21-2023 at 10:58 AM..
Appreciate 0