E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Body shop in the area?

10-18-2023, 01:21 PM   #1
turo
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [8.40]
2024 BMW M2  [9.00]
2018 BMW 340i XDrive  [10.00]
Body shop in the area?

Hey all,

I had a parking snafu and wrecked my front clip on my e92, so I bought a used one on ebay and installed it. The donor car was same exact year/style so the fit is perfect, but it's a different color than my car (white, but the car is Le Mans blue). I'm looking for a body shop in Virginia that is willing to paint the front clip to match the rest of the car. The body shops I've already contacted are not willing to paint the bumper "because they did not do the repair themselves" and consider it a liability.

Is there anyone out there that can paint the bumper to match the rest of the car? I'm willing to forgo the warranty as well, I just want it to look better than it does now without breaking the bank. I'm in Herndon VA, but willing to drive a bit. Any suggestions are more than welcome!!
Appreciate 0