E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > What did you do during delivery?

01-12-2007, 06:16 PM   #23
beemah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayman S

yea order the coupes.....they are very good looking and get one soon!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #24
azbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: rickshaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIREBALLER
Which BMW dealership are you using?

They seem to be pretty organized at North Scottsdale......just get that car and start driving!
Yes, N. Scottsdale. I am very happy with the experience and they are really on top of things.

When I found those links I was a bit shocked at the detail some recommended inspecting the car. Especially the X5 forum link. I just enjoyed the delivery and asked some simple questions. They did spend a lot of time showing me every feature on the car from the trunk to the most minute detail of iDrive. It was great!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2007, 12:25 AM   #25
beemah
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayman S

true- idrive is awesome, dont know why most users dont adopt new techonlogy, great toy and i cant wait for it
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2007, 02:19 PM   #26
FIREBALLER
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 Coupe--yeah baby!

Garage List
07 335 coupe  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbmw
Yes, N. Scottsdale. I am very happy with the experience and they are really on top of things.

When I found those links I was a bit shocked at the detail some recommended inspecting the car. Especially the X5 forum link. I just enjoyed the delivery and asked some simple questions. They did spend a lot of time showing me every feature on the car from the trunk to the most minute detail of iDrive. It was great!

Did you take delivery already?

WE NEED PICS!

Who was your CA?

Appreciate 0