E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > First BMW 323i head scratcher

06-01-2023, 07:31 AM   #1
TBone87
Registered
Rep
Drives: 323i

First BMW 323i head scratcher

Hi all first post and first time owning a beemer so first problem in perhaps a long list of problems to come.
So here goes for some bizarre reason on my 2006 323i the only electric window that works is the passenger window at its switch but not at the master switch all other windows don’t work and the master switch does nothing at all on any of the windows either, I have replaced the master with another from a wrecker so no promises that that was ok to begin with.
I am getting power at the master switch, and all fuses are ok.
The part that I don’t understand is the passenger window still working at its own switch but all the others not.
Any suggestions or leads to follow would be amazing thanks guys
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2023, 10:17 PM   #2
TBone87
Registered
Rep
Drives: 323i

Or alternative if someone could help me with the pins on the wiring plug so I know if I should have more than one 12v at it
Appreciate 0